Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elizabeth at HOD - Victoria / Pimlico  (Read 1785 times)

Offline 2#tyred

External Link/Members Only

First time for me at HOD.

Quite simple rang the number had an appointment booked within 40mins of calling.

£80 for half an hour.

Elizabeth
Showed me in to the room quick chat about this being my first time at HOD.
she gave me 5 mins to undress.

Wow she’s walks in the room full of confidence and sexy as hell.
Places me on the bed and took charge.little man below was quite nervous at first however was standing to attention within no time. 10mins of OWO with her pinning my arms down.
She then rode me cow girl lots of eye contact and DFK through out.

I’m about to explode so quick shuffle and into doggy. She made all the right noises and it was not long untill I came in the bag.

Quick chat and clean up. Cheeky little snog on the way out. And left with a spring in my step.

Would I see her again. Yes indeed.

Happy punter

Offline Ron89

Apparently she has the best ass on the scene - would you agree?

Offline tantraman

I had to have a gander :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline anonymouse72

« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 09:34:34 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline 2#tyred

100% that booty is nice. To be fair I think she has the whole package looks body and attitude.

I was also blessed she was wearing that same lingerie in the pick. I said orange she says Red.

Whatever it soon came off.

Next on the list is Scarlett or Adele.

Any info these two?

Offline magnetico

I see that it's one for the few HOD girls doing CIM, I should pay her a visit.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Her booty is absolutely phenomenal, doggy with her is great fun but be aware that she struggles to handle larger cocks in that position.

Offline Ron89

Her booty is absolutely phenomenal, doggy with her is great fun but be aware that she struggles to handle larger cocks in that position.
Yea that and a lack of submissiveness has always stopped me bothering with her. Looks like my kinda ass though

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Yeah she's definitely no sub but I really enjoy her cheeky, coquettish yet very sensual service.

Offline jesse4585

Yea that and a lack of submissiveness has always stopped me bothering with her. Looks like my kinda ass though
Having punted her, she has a normal level of female submissiveness. I was my normal benevolently domineering self and she instantly obeyed every command I gave her.

Like mystery man said she's not a sub if we're talking in the BDSM sense. And some of her reviews show she's good at taking the lead for the sort of punter that like that. She's confident and has a lovely playful , coquettish nature so I'm sure she's good at it.  But she used to tweat things like "take command" etc, she's happy for the man to lead and probably prefers that like almost all lasses do.

Offline doc friend

Is she 100% HOD only. ?   Or does she have a AW profile. ?
Asking for a friend.  :thumbsup:

Offline MysteryManNo.7

She mostly works at Annabellas in Milton Keynes and I'm 99% sure she doesn't work indie as she works 6 days a week between there and HOD. I'm amazed she can walk!

Offline jesse4585

If you check my review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=270995.0  - it links to her old AW profile.
She's deleted the profile but you can see all her the reviews linked to it if that helps you...  Worth saying that for the one -ve was due to a punters mistake,  he actually asked for the review to be changed to +ve.

Offline anonymouse72

She used to share a flat with Jamiee in MK and I saw Lizzy there outside of the agency previously. She's a nice girl and good fun. You could try dropping her a DM on X/Twitter and enquire about private meets.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 05:34:28 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline anonymouse72

« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 05:34:56 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline Ron89

Thanks guys think I’ll book