Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Magic Hands - Glasgow  (Read 1313 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5269387) (2 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Nauticus

External Link/Members Only

I know what you're all thinking - serves him right for not reading the reviews on here.

In my defence, I did read all the reviews and the reason for going anyway was simply because she offers a four hand massage and that's something I'd quite like to try some time. However, before shelling out for that, I figured it would be wise to find out if she was so deplorably ugly that it wouldn't be worth it. For the sum of just £30, I could find out for myself if reviews here had exaggerated her looks and I'd have had a blow job into the bargain. What could possibly go wrong?

In fairness, she's not THAT terrible in the looks department. Mind, that might be a reflection of low my expectations were after reading reviews, and also the fact that I'm partial to the older woman over the dolled up 20 somethings. The blowjob, however, was just dreadful. Her technique consists of short bursts of bobbing up and down on your cock followed by that sort of finger pop action you do to entertain babies except, obviously, it's with your cock. Nah, not for me. The search for a happy end massage from two ladies continues.

Definitely a negative. Only positive I can say is that I saved myself £50.