Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amara HOD Pimlico  (Read 1265 times)

Offline JAPrufrock61

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins

Tall and attractive British girl of Indian origin.  Nice tits and long legs.  Hair on her pussy but trimmed and very clean and nice

Nipples were too sore and off limits.  Light kissing with a bit of tongue - her lips were very dry, so was her skin.  Her pussy wasn't but I'm not sure if she had put some lube in before the meet because I don't usually make a SP that wet that quickly..

OWO and oral on her including 69.  The OWO was a bit handsy but OK.  She really got into oral on her and came quite hard.  Miss was good,  CG she ground away and got pretty excited.  Finished in some hard doggie which was very good indeed.

Nice chat.  She's got a full time job and this is a top up which gives her extra cash and she 'enjoys it', I think she does, certainly gave that impression.

Nice girl, provided a good service, somewhat passive, didn't quite click - that was me I think, one of the issues of booking in advance is that things then get in your diary and you end up not as much in the mood as you thought you were going to be.

A solid positive but not to return to.

Offline simon07

Thanks for the feedback. Full time job might explain why she does not come up to Milton Keynes like many of the hot gals at HoD. Shame about breasts being off limits as well as not clean off lube etc.