Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalya - Nottingham (tour)  (Read 1761 times)

60 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6440107) (49 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Woolyback Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On tour for 2 nights.
Paid £130 for 30 minutes
Location was hotel in NG9

The meeting was easy to arrange by text by following the specific instructions on her AW page.

When I arrived at her room I was amazed by how damn sexy she is. The pictures are genuine and accurate and as you can see she is a stunner. She has a great figure and complexion and a beautiful face and a sexy French accent.

After handing over the cash she asked me to wash my hands and as I came out of the bathroom she stuck her tongue down my throat. Soon she was on her knees sucking me off before we moved onto the bed for more OWO and 69. Then she stuck the condom on and rode me as I sucked on her perfect little breasts and nipples. It didn't take long for me to cum with all that going on.

We had a friendly chat while I got dressed.

I wouldn't normally pay this much but I'm glad I did because she is the most beautiful woman I have had sex with and she gave great service. I really hope she comes back to Nottingham soon.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
I had a chat with her, she was pretty booked up, the few slots she had left didn't work  for me though I was quite happy to pay her rates.
Fair review matey, I will try her, next time shes around  :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 01:18:35 am by Iloveoral »

Offline NottsSteve

Is there any way to track tours on AW or is it just a case of hot listing profiles and checking them every now and then, or constantly checking who's available to see who comes up?

Offline Woolyback Dan

Is there any way to track tours on AW or is it just a case of hot listing profiles and checking them every now and then, or constantly checking who's available to see who comes up?

Yeah, I think all you can do is hotlist the ones you are interested in and check back. I usually book on the day so it's not so much of an issue.
Don't forget to check the Girls Touring Nottingham thread where we post notice of upcoming tours

Offline sireel

There is a 'tours' tab on the AW homepage, but to appear on there i think the girl will have to have logged it as a tour.
I tend to stick them on my HL, then every now and then tick 'in my hotlist' and search my area and see who pops up

Offline NervousJ

i noticed her and location is good. sadly £130 for 30 isn't... proper fit lass though...reminds me of abbie ren a bit...

that said for a treat i reckon i might have a bash next time she's here... ha ha...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 04:45:16 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
i noticed her and location is good. sadly £130 for 30 isn't... proper fit lass though...reminds me of abbie ren a bit...

that said for a treat i reckon i might have a bash next time she's here... ha ha...
My thoughts exactly, bit minty on price but we all deserve a treat  :lol:

Offline Blazing29

Hi, thanks for the review. Previous OP mentioned the below points on his review

No touching her face or neck.
And didn't want my lips or tongue anywhere else above her neck, except on her lips.
As others have commented, she doesn't like your body to be close to hers. She positioned herself such that there was minimal bodily contact and seemed to prefer doggy or cowgirl (for this reason?).

how was your experience on these?