Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Sweetie Lisa - Burton-on-Trent  (Read 467 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7716804) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Rabalder

30min Incall - £60
Full Service
(owo, dfk, 69, protected sex, massage)

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

I decided to take a chance with this one last week, after nothing was available in local area.
Now I did make a post recently, the SP did have some unfiltered and I guess semi-recently taken pics on their AW profile however these have since been replaced with all filtered ones.

see here....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=400754.msg4054177#msg4054177

The time and services agreed by txt, £60 seemed VFM so went ahead and got the address, an apartment block near to the Train Station towards town centre. Parked up and after a couple more texts found my way inside.

The usual open the door and stand behind it, once inside the place stank of food and the SP had just cooked and was eating (why accept/take a booking during lunch?) watching TV. Once inside a bit more I saw the SP in the light and they looked even older than their unfiltered pics except now they were smiling showing their yellow stained crooked teeth whilst wearing a really tired and unflattering outfit... I said as nice as I could that I can't stay as you look nothing like your pictures i'm sorry, I showed her her own AW profile and she said that's ok and let me out without a fuss. I actually think I would have left even if she looked like her filtered ones just on the basis of the strong smell of cooking alone as the bed is upstairs but in an open plan duplex/balcony type arrangement.

I walked, no money changed hands.
The filtered photos have taken appox 20 years+ off the SP, who was appox in late 40's i'm guessing when we met (and looks older than the unfiltered on in my post above).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dixson

Good to know - sounds like one to avoid.

It’s been poor pickings in Burton recently. Hard to believe at one point crackers like Zonya and Heidi were working locally. Happy days 😕