Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Electric standing desks  (Read 344 times)

Offline Sunny

Been looking at buying an electric standing desk but there are a ton out there unsure which one to purchase. Some crazy prices

Looking for one that’s very sturdy and can hold dual screen monitors without wobbling

Any recommendations?

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
My boss uses one and its excellent,  I will see if I can find out the make and model in the next day or two when I'm in the office and let you know  :hi:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Pardon me being slow on the i uptake, but why would you want to stand at a desk?.

Whats wrong with sitting?...

Online RandomGuy99

Pardon me being slow on the i uptake, but why would you want to stand at a desk?.

Better for your posture and back.

Some people also use walking machines with them, so you can be walking and working at the same time especially if you are on calls all day.

Offline Xtro

Better for your posture and back.

Some people also use walking machines with them, so you can be walking and working at the same time especially if you are on calls all day.

I think the idea is to equal out the sitting/standing rather than do one or the other.
Too much water can kill you. 

Online RandomGuy99

I think the idea is to equal out the sitting/standing rather than do one or the other.
Too much water can kill you.
Especially when presented in the form of a river, lake or sea.

Offline standardpostage

Going off tangent slightly, and not wishing to hijack the thread.

A family member has just got an electric bed, that goes up and down  :)

Due to illness  :(