Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Blue - Hatfield  (Read 440 times)

8 review(s) for HOT BLUE (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Redrighthand

A non event but all the more reason to post.

External Link/Members Only

When: May 2024

Location: flats opposite the Galleria in Hatfield, usual shag pad that has housed the likes of Black Pearl, Mia Mia & various others.

Comms: all via text, arranged the meet 1.5 hours before, 30 minute booking for £80. The girl has been positively reviewed although it is not the one you see in the profile so a B&S according to previous reviews on here. I needed to unload so went with it.

The Meet: never happened. Arrived 5 minutes early and advised the SP,  no response. Again texted at the appointed hour, no response then a "give me 2 minutes". 10 minutes went by & nothing. At this point I noticed two other guys on their phones in close vicinity, multiple bookings it seems for the same time. One of them finally getting in, I asked what was going on and had no reply.  Baled out knowing I'd been stitched up.

Straight red, avoid.

We are at an all time low in Herts with decent SPs; this paucity of pussy is summed by the fact that the crooked little shit shower that run this girl's bookings can fuck punters over by double or treble booking, such is the lack of options in the area.

RRH.

Online PilotMan

Bummer, sorry for your disappointment.

If it's any consolation, Essex isn't doing much better than Herts.

Offline simon07

I agree slim pickings. At least money stayed in your pocket  :drinks:

It might get too hot to punt soon if weather improves.