Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pure time waster  (Read 2003 times)

Offline horny_mark999

External Link/Members Only

Aranged a meet took me 6 texts to get her address would not answer phone finally got adress she says park round corner and then walk up knock and walk in any way did that got to door house looked empty door was locked tryed to phone and yet again no answer hour of my day wasted on a little tart

Offline NotTooOld4It

Aranged a meet took me 6 texts to get her address would not answer phone finally got adress she says park round corner and then walk up knock and walk in any way did that got to door house looked empty door was locked tryed to phone and yet again no answer hour of my day wasted on a little tart

She's not on AW any more either.

eeeasy

Can we have the address - something similar happened to me at Scarbrough Street Byker a few months ago................

Offline horny_mark999

Ts17 6lg was gutted like as pics of her where ok yeah I noticed she takes profile off on a night for some reason

eeeasy

:dash: :dash: :dash: sickening when that happens   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline sesalovdarlo

This has happened to me before in grange town.

sentinel

Think yourself lucky that the boyfriend didn't answer the door as it sounds like she has something to hide.

Don't know why punters make lives so hard for themselves by persisting with a girl who needs six attempts to give out her address by text and doesn't answer the phone.

realalefan

See her profile is gone from AW - really think it is best to use a reputable agency or indie imho.

Offline horny_mark999

Her name was Jordanlouise93 but disappeared now think iv had a  lucky escape

Offline sesalovdarlo

Her name was Jordanlouise93 but disappeared now think iv had a  lucky escape

Yea the chav in the Nike air max? She looked legit tho

Offline horny_mark999

Yeah that was her she looked fecking cute as thats why I wanted to book little skinny teen chavs if and one knows any

Offline sesalovdarlo

Yeah that was her she looked fecking cute as thats why I wanted to book little skinny teen chavs if and one knows any

I would also like to know

Barry Shipton

There was this chav thread but maybe out of date as I reckon there would be a fast turnover of young chavs.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16450.0

Offline horny_mark999

Cant beat a pretty 18+ slim chav like thanks for link