Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade_Stunner - Technical No Show/Ghosted  (Read 1066 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7686353) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Online sailor_man

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£: Nothing, my tokens are still in my wallet.

Maybe Toadfish and the other (what seems like obsessed, AW reviews) caught her on a good day, or like TF is saying someone was handling her business... today for sure someone was not.

Messaged on AW late morning and arranged for 1600hrs, all good, would not release number until made AW booking which is fair and was all looking good, meeting was pushed and scheduled to 16:15... still; ok, all good.
Less than 5 minutes away from the location (given by txt) I got a message asking to push to 16:30 as 'she was running late'. At this time I actually seen a guy hovering around the building (not a super popular building used by girls and may be nothing but still..)
Messaged at 16:29 to let me know when she is good, read, no reply.
Few mins later ; told she had locked herself out! Gave her benefit of the doubt and waited.
16:40 (so technically 25 mins after schedule... in the rain) message with room number and gate code.
Get through, but then had to message again for door code. Get to room, tiny corridor and knock, no answer, knock a few more times... could here female in conversation so knocked louder.. no answer.
3 mins is more than long enough to wait at a door so text her and left.

No apology, just that she was on the phone... even though she was expecting me imminently.

Shame, looks hot but guessing immature or bad organisation.

Online marvin84

Unlucky dude. I actually wanted to extend my stay, because I was enjoying myself so much, but she declined as she had a full schedule.

She’s already become very popular in such a short time, so maybe getting future bookings with her won’t be easy.

Offline Oldyorkshirepunter

Pretty shitty to give you building access and then ghost you at the door with no apology. Had my eye on her but Liverpool for me is quite the trek so will have to wait and see if this becomes a pattern or was just a shitty decision by an agent.

Never know if the SP was sore/had a bad booking and wanted to go home and the agent just sent you up. Agents can be money grabbers.

Regardless still a very shit thing to do.

Online sailor_man

And now someone has either told her about my review or she's here as just got a few texts of chaos from her!

So either some sad twat of a white knight glory hunter or hello Jade!

Offline lewisjones23

And now someone has either told her about my review or she's here as just got a few texts of chaos from her!

post some screenshots 👍🏻

Offline Oldyorkshirepunter

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Toadfish

Shit that mate. When I went I delayed going in as there was someone standing by the building door smoking. Obviously in the same building with the gate and door code bit. I had to ask for the door code as well. You would think they would send you a message saying they are the same number when they send the code for the gate and not make you ask.