Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistresses Cherry & Eloise - Secret 27 West Kensington  (Read 1054 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6008460) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline alexm40

This punt happened a few weeks ago and I was itching for a kinky duo, which was a 1st for me. Since Betty and Mulan from Olina are only available to known punters and I'm not one because I keep changing my punter phone number, Secret27 was my plan B. I've visited London retreat 2 or 3 times in the past so I knew more or less what to expect.

Location/booking
5mn walk from West Kensington station. Everything was arranged 2 days before. Had to call when I arrived at the station to get directions from there.
Comms were straightforward, handed by the maid, no fuss at all.
Initially I wanted to book Ms Eloise & Ms Ivy but not possible with my availabilities.

The ladies
Mistress Eloise
External Link/Members Only

Mistress Cherry

As per photos and both quite skinny. Very fit.
Eloise is very attractive and I enjoyed her natural tits.
Cherry is petite but had high heels. Red hair is a wig. All natural (hairy above vagina, I liked it).

Damage
£200 + £100 = £300 / 1 hour
I booked one dom + 1 assistant but in the end they delivered exactly the same services so I can't quite tell who was the dom and who was the assistant!

Meeting
It was a rainy day, was drenched when I arrived so not a good beginning. I was introduced by the maid to Eloise in a small room at the back and then Cherry joined us. I sat on the bed, explaining what I was looking for. I m not heavy bdsm at all so I was clear about my limits. I asked for soft domination and anal play.
Directed in the front bedroom where I ve been told to undress, which of course I did.
Strapped naked on the chair (ankles and wrists tied) + a collar and lead while Eloise and Cherry stayed clothed as per requested. From that point the maid kept entering in the room, bringing some toys but I found it exciting. The room is really small, a chair, a bed, that's it.
At some point, Eloise attached some weights on my balls but it was painful (maybe twisted) so I asked her to remove them, which she did promptly so limits are respected, reassuring.

From there, it is blurry. They kept me on the chair a while, wanking me and sucking me (OW, protected) alternatively. Then attached on the bed, arms and legs apart, tied with chains. Was fucked with fingers and had to lick them, alternatively until the grand finale.

Both professional and did everything I asked for, including full service from Eloise. My scenario was maybe too pitched, because I was nervous and wanted to be in a sort of control. Maybe less control and more submission for the next time.

Anyway, I definitely and highly recommend if you are into this kind of games.   

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Not really my thing but intriguing. Does full service mean sex in this context?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 07:02:55 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Offline alexm40

Online Fuzzyduck

yes, sex covered, CG

Cheers. I see Eloise also offers OWO/CIM. Quite intriguing.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Cheers. I see Eloise also offers OWO/CIM. Quite intriguing.

extra's though.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 07:59:44 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline issacchilemba

Thanks for the review. Great insight  :thumbsup:

Would love to get in with Eloise after doing quite a bit of camming with her years ago.