Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy thai Gloucester  (Read 1121 times)

15 review(s) for Thai-amy (11 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online L2020

Had the chance to visit this lady a week or so ago
External Link/Members Only

Fairly easy to find. Parking at city centre supermarket and walk over the road. Small flat above a pub that’s being redeveloped and near a thai restaurant

Very similar to the photos, I think the same lady. Pleasant and nice looking. Pretty sexy.  She was a bit cautious with me but we hadn’t met before so understandable.

I went with the 15 min option (£50) and paid £20 extra for OWO. Kept it simple

She was in underwear similar to her photos. We both stripped off and got onto a floor mattress

She started with a few kisses and moved straight on to the main event. The combo of OWO plus hand action got me to the point very quickly.
Nice feel, slightly toothy maybe but otherwise v good.
I finished in her mouth which she deposited in a tissue and very nicely cleaned me up

All in all, very good

Offline Johnjones2018

I also saw her last week didn’t have a chance to review yet as been away. Unless we saw a different girl I’d say she was closer to 5ft 6/7. I was thinking she might have been a post op TS? Had wide shoulders and a bit of a jawline ?? Have only just read her other reviews but quite suprised no one else has mentioned this

Offline Johnjones2018

Sorry I’ve managed to reply to your post here instead of thai laila can someone delete this please