Author Topic: Jada Sky. Liverpool  (Read 1781 times)


10 review(s) for Jada_Sky (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline smit1234

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

£130 for 1 hour

There are a few negatives on here for Jada which are for late cancellations or poor Comms so I was prepared to see someone else if this fell through. But I was made up I was able to see as she was smoking hot

All comms via text but her WhatsApp pic is 100% her. Agreed the time and date and had a few phone calls to clarify what I wanted. The street is about 2 mins from Goodison Park but thankfully no people were lurking around like what has been mentioned on other reviews

Knocked on the door and Jada was dressed in sexy lingerie and a silk gown. She looked amazing and facially very very attractive. She has a ring in her nose and a piercing under her lip but she looks good with it. A very sexy Caribbean girl

Upstairs and offered a shower before hand and then into her dungeon of a bedroom. I didn't ask for any S&M business but her collection of toys and equipment is impressive (if you're into that)

Straight into DFK with loads of lip sucks and licks of the tongues. I unleashed her massive tits (no piercings now) and gave them a good old sucking before feasting on her nice pussy. We then 69d before she gave me a loooong OWO session. I finished with a titwank before round 2 which was more 69 before she grinded the life out of me. Boy can she get a good motion going

I bent her over the bed in doggy and then mish as I finished in the bag. DFK was given throughout the booking and there was no rush to get rid of me. Another shower and a few bottles of water were offered before I left

Overall, I'm amazed it's taken me this long to see her. Will definitely return
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 12:15:29 pm by smit1234 »