Author Topic: Kimora XXX - Cockermouth, Cumbria  (Read 1879 times)


6 review(s) for Allure K (2 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline shaft10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd been tempted for a while, despite the mixed bag of reviews. So I took the plunge with the mindset that I may be disappointed.

1/2hr @ £100

Comms All done by text on the day, prompt replies no issues.

Location Private and discreet entrance on a side street, plenty of parking nearby.

Appearance Pics are accurate (what you can see), Kimora is around 5'7", quite a stocky or thick set build but not fat, with a decent pair of bolt ons, facially not my type but certainly not bad looking.

The Meet Entered the flat on arrival, money sorted and I undressed and got onto the bed. Kimora entered and got on to the bed next to me, then read 'the rules' ... basically no biting, no kissing, no fingering .. as it happens I didn't feel like kissing her anyway as I didn't find her that attractive. Kimora started playing with my knob while I sucked and licked her tits, she then covered me up with a condom and started OW, this was decent enough to start with but then she starts going to fast so I slowed her down a bit, could start to feel the point of no return so I took control and moved her onto her back so I could bang her missionary ... once I'm fucking her she starts with all the dirty talk, which I always find both off putting and cringeworthy. So I just pumped away until I filled the bag. Probably out within 25 mins.

Conclusion Its a neutral as I had low expectations, I scratched an itch. Would I return ... that'll be a no!

Offline wilbers

I've seen her profile a few times and if she had been £70 or £80 for 30 minutes I'd have probably paid her a visit.  As I didn't want to risk going for an hour, or pay £100 for 30 minutes I never went, and after that review I'll still never go even if her prices were lower.

Offline shaft10

I've seen her profile a few times and if she had been £70 or £80 for 30 minutes I'd have probably paid her a visit.  As I didn't want to risk going for an hour, or pay £100 for 30 minutes I never went, and after that review I'll still never go even if her prices were lower.

Yeah like I say I had very low expectations from the other reviews on here, if I'd had high hopes of a great punt I'd have scored it a negative ..  :thumbsup: