Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Student Mavie Borges - Victoria - Walked  (Read 1847 times)

4 review(s) for Student Mavie Borges (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline James90

External Link/Members Only

Decided to try this one. Comms were quick and the meeting was easy to arrange. Small flat close to Victoria Station.

I was greeted by a small petite girl. She led me to a room and stood at a distant of 4 feet from me. No effort was made to flirt or interact. She just stood at a distance of 4 feet and expected the transaction to occur.

I tried to flirt with her (small talk) but she cannot speak English.

I couldn’t help but notice the unkept bed, the dirty floor, the laundry hanging in the corner, a bucket full of wet wipes. It is something I simply could not ignore.

I decided that this was not worth it and chose to leave.

Offline PuntingPro1

Wow if she looked as good as the photos/movies I would have gone ahead with it despite the unkept bed and dirty floor haha lol

Offline golden bull

Is she as on the photos or was it b&s?
Previous reviewer didn’t answer my question so still on the fence.

Offline Jonahp

Looking at OPs post history I doubt we'll get an asnwer from him.
I would see her even if the bed was untidy. I'm not there to review her cleaning skills.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 08:43:14 pm by Jonahp »

Offline peroxidefox

Part of a well documented Brazilian B&S crew.
You take your chances, sometimes you get lucky.

Offline James90

Is she as on the photos or was it b&s?
Previous reviewer didn’t answer my question so still on the fence.

Highly enhanced photos on AW. I would not have been able to identify her as the one being in the photos because the photos are so enhanced. She’s hovering around a 6 in reality. Fair skin but not glowy and perfect as the AW photos show. There was uneven skin texture. Hair looked frizzy and brittle. She’s short as one of the previous reviewers has commented.

She’s not unattractive IRL. Just nowhere near as attractive as the photos.

Offline golden bull

Sounds like you got an entirely different girl altogether.
Thanks I’ll avoid like the plague.

Offline Jonahp

Thanks James90, and please accept apologies for my previous post.
She's off my hotlist.