Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: THAT_BLONDE_STRIPPER  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Scott6969

External Link/Members Only

Location: Outcall to my previous flat in York around a year ago

Comms - A lot of hassle, Initially through email, then Whatsapp, took a whilst to arrange a lot of dates back and forth. Note - she won't meet someone she hasn't cammed with, luckily I already had during lockdown so wasn't an added expense

Services recieved: DFK, CIF, CIM, Anal, sex multiple positions

Girl - As per her pics, maybe better looking in person. In her 30's very good shape and a lovely big bum. Good flirty personality

Price - 450 for 2 hours

Punt - A strange one, already had my doubts due to price and hassle of comms, however was even odder than I thought. She likes to have a conversation at the start of the punt, she says how this goes will decide the number of services on offer in the time. This ultimately went on for 30 mins, however as this went on got closer and mutual groping until we started DFK. The conversation must have gone well as I got all services listed on her profile, when i'd previously been told OWO and Anal were normally just for regulars.

DFK progressed into OWO with her on the floor. After this sex in multiple positions, cowgirl being the best, she really rode me intensely. Off with the condom so I could CIM. She took the full loads without complaint and went to the bathroom to spit it out and clean herself up.

On return cuddling and chat before I initiated round 2. This time I was allowed anal in doggy and pronebone. This was fairly hardcore with her encouraging me to go harder and taking a really good pounding. Spanking and hair pulling was allowed and she was very happy to be thrown around a little.
As I was about to finish off with the rubber for a facial climax.

Overall a very odd punt, services delivered well, but it was difficult to book and the time wasting at the start combined with the price means it is a neutral for me.

Offline chandlerhandler

I thought reviews had to be within 6 months?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Location: Outcall to my previous flat in York around a year ago
Only bookings that took place within the last 6 months can be reviewed.