Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Posh English Teacher, Northampton.  (Read 2102 times)

2 review(s) for Posh English Teacher (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Sparta Prada

I’ve been lucky that I have a couple of regulars who provide what I want. However I am always on the look out for any other talented ladies. While on a business trip in the area I saw the profile for Posh English Teacher. A tad expensive but the promise of a mature posh bird swallowing my jizz appealed even at that price bracket.

I sent a text message to the number advertised, and pretty quickly a text from a different number responds. We sort out a time to meet in the afternoon, so comms were pretty good up to that point. I arrive a few minutes early so send a text saying I was in the car park. At the appointment time Sarah responds saying she’s running 5 minutes late. Not a problem. But 5 minutes become 15 minutes late with no updates. Luckily I am at a loose end, and I reckon she’s just checked into the hotel and getting herself ready. I get the text with the room number 15 minutes after the agreed appointment time.

Looks 1/10 - no other way to put it but she’s a minger lads. The profile photos (particularly those in a white dress) give the impression of a mature lady not too out of shape. She’s a bit on the large size more like size 16 - 18 than the optimistic 14 written on the profile. Facially, really ugly. Think Little Mo from EastEnders, that’s what she looks like facially, no lie. Photos suggest she has shoulder length brown hair, when I jet Sarah she had short blonde hair. I am not exactly going out on a limb here when I say I don’t think the profile photos are actually Sarah at all. I'd say if they were Sarah, they were optimistically over 5 years and several cakes ago. Oh, and she’s easily over 50.

Service 3/10 - despite my disappointment over her looks I decide to stay as I had balls that needed emptying. We lay on the bed, after a bit of small talk I motion for a kiss which was ok. She has ample tits and suck away which she’s enjoying. I notice she’s wearing one of those bits of layered clothing over her large belly and ask her to take it away, Sarah responds that the piece of fabric ‘hides a multitude of things I don’t want you to see’! I go down on her which Sarah is really enjoying, and after a finger fuck she is squirting all over my face. So far so good, despite me not fancying Sarah at all.

This is where it goes downhill. I get off Sarah and lie back expecting her to unleash her self proclaimed oral skills on me. After about 10 minutes of more kissing and even more stroking it’s clear that I am actually going to have to tell her to do it which I am surprised to have to do, so I tell Sarah to suck me. She does, it’s hardly a decent BJ and she almost seems reluctant to do this. I’m having to imagine someone from my wank bank is blowing me - and not an ancient haggard character from the UK soap series - to hep me get me over the line an d this tactic works. I am at the point of no return and exclaim to Sarah I am about to cum. And at that point she moves her mouth away from my dick, not even providing CIM. I ask her why she hasn’t taken my cum, she says she went to the dentist that morning so isn’t taking any cum in her mouth!!!

With that I decided to end the meeting early. While at the time I was annoyed with myself for not walking away when I had the chance, sometimes you need a bad punt to appreciate the good ones.

Car parking 4/5 - that day Sarah worked from a hotel on the Grange Park retail park off the M1. Ample car parking but one where you need to walk into a separate pub to register your number plate for free parking.

Premises 4/5 - it was a budget hotel where I met Sarah. Absolutely fine for the deed.

Value for money -1/10 - I booked for an hour. £190 is a lot for someone who doesn’t live up to her profile. I have my doubts whether CIM or swallow are services she usually provides. If she does do them, she should not have had these services plastered all over her profile saying she loves providing them on that day, or she should have told me via text so I could make an informed decision. Add to the fact she’s overweight, not in good shape, probably in her 50s, and ugly as sin means I'll rate her VFM at -1. Luckily I’m at a stage of my life where wasting £190 is something I can write off easily, but I don’t want any of my fellow punters to make the same mistake I did.

Total 11/40 - I’m doing this review so none of you who read it are remotely tempted to even go there. Don’t get seduced by the photos or prose on the profile. One last thing, she’s definitely not posh, the whole profile is a complete lie.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 04:02:31 pm by Sparta Prada »

Offline Formicahunt

She's been around in one form or another for a long time so the images probably are old. She was on Fabswingers too but that was probably to advertise rather than give it away. L

Offline AffAlchemist

at least the car parking was a 4/5 and free so not a total loss  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline j122

Offline Newtothisstuff

Her profile description sometimes used to mention it too.

Offline tightfoot69

I have not watched Eastenders for ages but I found Little Mo quite attractive.

Online Fac51

at least the car parking was a 4/5 and free so not a total loss  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pisser  :D

OP - thanks for the heads up. Better luck with your next punt fella  :thumbsup:

Offline Sparta Prada

Just realised I got my EastEnders characters wrong, it’s actually Big Mo who this WG looks like. The mother of that clan in the soap. Apologies for the confusion!