Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Noelia - Reading  (Read 1984 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7222036) (19 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Jonesy69

Link: External Link/Members Only

Cost: £100 for 30mins with owo and DFK included

Last time I was in this area I just missed Noelia and she’s been on my hit list since. As soon as I was heading back down this way and she was green on AW I knew I’d be seeing her.

Shot off a text and got a fast reply to set up the meet, comms good overall. Found a place to park and headed down to the flats, nice area and relatively discrete back entrance. Flat was also nice, clean and well presented, seems to be sharing with another girl.

So, the girl, was happy as soon as I laid eyes on her, fit as, facially pretty and currently has braces which add more to the cute look. Seems like early/mid twenties, banging body, flat stomach, bubble butt, big tits but not overly fake looking, kind of natural enough.

Service was A-star, she slowly took off some great looking knickers and bra, and got on the bed to start some owo. Really great bj in my opinion, full deepthroat, switched round for 69 and again no complaints, good pussy, great head.

Now shifted into the fuck itself and was impressed by her enthusiasm, real passionate DFK and didn’t feel mechanical at all. Tits feel natural but heard others say they’re enhanced so must be a good job. Filled the bag much sooner than I would have liked lol but she is fit, and with her acting really into it it enhanced the experience ten fold. The passionate kissing and licking just made me blow 😂

Little bit of chit chat after, she has limited English, but overall this is the gold standard for me. Fit girl, reasonable price given the extras, true gfe service. I’ll for sure be going back when I’m down that way.

Offline Carperguy24

Difficult area to get to by the river. Assuming you parked at queens road? She looks FAF!

Offline Blazing29

Is parking available nearby and was it easy to find?

Offline Jonesy69

I parked at the Queen’s road carpark, was 2 quid or something for an hour, and essentially right next to the flats, like a 1 minute walk

Offline old_monk01

I parked at the Queen’s road carpark, was 2 quid or something for an hour, and essentially right next to the flats, like a 1 minute walk

Queen's road park is closest, may not be convenient to locate and park. Easy parking is on Sidmouth Street or South Street (take left from Sidmouth Street), use Ringo. Its only 2mins walk to her place. South Street has free parking after 7pm. Hope this helps.

Offline Blazing29

Thank you both Jonesy and Old monk for the useful information.