Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kamila Polish - the cloisters Chelsea  (Read 2076 times)

Offline zoro001

This happened a few months ago and I hope someone could help as I lost her number after I cleared my contact list.

I found her on gumtree, she had a post there and she was hosting in a room rented in the cloister, a hotel in Chelsea.
She is blonde, quite nice, I got some photo is someone could help, HUGE boobs, enhanced.
At the beginning she said she was German but I guess was just for privacy. her name is Kamila, she might have given different one but I am sure it’s her real one as I sent her transfers.I think she is around mid 30’s.

Anyway, the fee was 120.
Once arrived to the hotel I went straight to the elevator, no security or questions asked by the reception which was good.
She welcomed me with a big smile and she put one on my face too as soon as I saw the size of her massive boobs. She is quite fit.
We showered together and she said was her first day of doing that but she was quite relaxed. We vibed a we did some deep French kissing. She made me cum with a great handjob and nothing else was offered.
We took another shower together and I left happy.

I saw her again after a few weeks, different hotel as she said she had problems at the previous one.
I brought some wine, we had couple of glasses together, deep French kissing again and she made me cum twice. We also spoke about our lives a bit.

After few days she texted me saying she really liked me and would have liked to get fucked by me. I asked if was possible to get owo and she said no, only protected. So I refused and never saw her again as I lost her number.

I would rate it more than positive.

Offline advent2016

This happened a few months ago and I hope someone could help as I lost her number after I cleared my contact list.

I found her on gumtree, she had a post there and she was hosting in a room rented in the cloister, a hotel in Chelsea.
She is blonde, quite nice, I got some photo is someone could help, HUGE boobs, enhanced.
At the beginning she said she was German but I guess was just for privacy. her name is Kamila, she might have given different one but I am sure it’s her real one as I sent her transfers.I think she is around mid 30’s.

Anyway, the fee was 120.
Once arrived to the hotel I went straight to the elevator, no security or questions asked by the reception which was good.
She welcomed me with a big smile and she put one on my face too as soon as I saw the size of her massive boobs. She is quite fit.
We showered together and she said was her first day of doing that but she was quite relaxed. We vibed a we did some deep French kissing. She made me cum with a great handjob and nothing else was offered.
We took another shower together and I left happy.

I saw her again after a few weeks, different hotel as she said she had problems at the previous one.
I brought some wine, we had couple of glasses together, deep French kissing again and she made me cum twice. We also spoke about our lives a bit.

After few days she texted me saying she really liked me and would have liked to get fucked by me. I asked if was possible to get owo and she said no, only protected. So I refused and never saw her again as I lost her number.

I would rate it more than positive.

Useless, waste of time review without contact details.

Online scutty brown

Moved to "discussion"
Without knowing who the girl was, a review is meaningless

Offline zoro001

Anyone that could help with it?

Offline petermisc

Do you not still have the texts?  If not, can't you check your billing history?

Offline zoro001

hi guys. i have name and last name as i sent some transfer, no bank details as i closed that account and the bank cant provide them. i dont have the texts anymore. btw is not the one in the link. she has got MASSIVE enhanced boobs. she is also skinnier

Offline syfodas

hi guys. i have name and last name as i sent some transfer, no bank details as i closed that account and the bank cant provide them. i dont have the texts anymore. btw is not the one in the link. she has got MASSIVE enhanced boobs. she is also skinnier

Can you help with providing a link though?

Offline zoro001

Can you help with providing a link though?

There isn’t any unfortunately :(
Was on gumtree but has been removed.

I know that she started working in Paddington and Dollis Hill too.
Her name is Kamila