Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie_Hart - Northampton  (Read 1342 times)

5 review(s) for Rosie_Hart (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MagicMike

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1 hour for £150

Happened a couple of weeks ago. Rosie moves between Kent and Northampton. She was in a hotel near the M1 junction in Northampton. You have to put your reg in at the reception desk, but loads of people milling about so wasn’t concerned.

Comms were good prior to this. A mix of pidgin English and text talk which made me think she wasn’t English, whereas other reviews have said she is.

Got to the hotel and she said she’s be ready in 5 mins. Then texted 5 mins later to say waiting for housekeeping. It got to 20 past the hour and I was about to leave when she gave the room number. Rosie was very apologetic when I got to the room and gave me £10 back when I handed her the money. A nice touch.

The lady - very pretty face and lovely big tits. Legs are great too. Arse wasn’t as big as I expected but tight and nice to feel. She had a see through stringy thing covering nice underwear. Her English is very good, no problems.  But she definitely has a strong Asian accent. She told me later that she’s half Chinese and half Filipino.

Action - lots of kissing from the off. Passionate but not much tongue. She liked being touched and stroked and took direction well. Stripped and she did owo. Really good and she spits on it a lot. Good eye contact and variation and ball sucking. I then lay down and she carried on, even licking under the balls. Great owo all round. Stopped her before it got too much. RO and she gets into it. Lots of moaning and encouragement and she seemed to genuinely cum after a while. No fingers allowed though.  I stood for more great owo on me and eventually came in her mouth. She made sure she wanked it all out and sucked every last drop. Then went to spit out in the bathroom.

Came back and more kissing and stroking on the bed. I asked for a condom and we did a few positions. Cowgirl, mush, heels to heaven and doggy. A great fuck to be honest and gets very into it. Pushes back at times but also just lets you bang away at others. Dirty words of encouragement and liked me holding her throat a little. In doggy she even grabbed my finger, licked it and guided it up her arse. Nice and dirty  :P

I wanted more owo to finish so off with the dom and she got between my legs again for a long session. Really great to watch again and lots of spit and variation. Tried to deepthroat but not all the way down. Eventually came in her mouth again and she went off to spit while I got dressed.

Rosie is very friendly and chatty. Easy to get on with and really up for anything. Would definitely see her again. Just under the hour when I left but was feeling satisfied. Great punt.

Offline MajorPayne

Just seen her pictures.  With all the cosmetic work I see, she is definitely not for me.

Offline fredhiggins

I love the finger in the arse. Brilliant from her.

Offline MagicMike

Just seen her pictures.  With all the cosmetic work I see, she is definitely not for me.

Lips were define plumped up but nothing glaring other than that. Tits are fake too I think but done very well.