Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviews  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Mansfieldman

I’m noticing a lot of  bang average reviews with positives given…
A lot charging over £100 for half hour … come on guys …

Offline NervousJ

pricing is absolutely ridiculous. £100 or over is crackers for 1/2 hour. and some of these are bang average lasses..

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80

Yeah. I’ve noticed this as well. UKP reviews are turning into AW feedback. Meaningless. I’ve seen too many members here giving out positives for sub standard service. Ridiculous. Oh well. Some people are way too easily pleased.

Offline typinghard

I have seen a review of a lass who is currently touring in LE19 who -

• jumps like a kangaroo when you try to touch her pussy
  • does not let your body anywhere close to her body and hence prefers doggy,
  • does not let you touch her neck or anywhere else above the neck except for a kiss,
  • shags mechanically
  • but supposedly let you cum in her mouth
  • and charge you 200 on the hour

And guess the outcome of the punt - a positive, not just that one, I think 40+ other ones because she's "fit"? Ridiculous
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 11:44:15 pm by typinghard »

Offline chunky monkey

I've never seen or received any guidance of how to rate a visit
I know the real answer is that it's personal and different for each member
With that in mind here's my own scale which is based on the simple question 'Would I go again?'

Positive = I'd certainly go again, and in many cases have done so since the review. Would have no hesitation to recommend to others
Neutral = Nothing significantly wrong it just didn't do it for me, so almost certainly wouldn't go again
Negative = No way you'd get me back there, my time and money is better spent elsewhere

Offline PilotMan

What is it you have the issue with, the price being paid, or that the review "reads" average and is being given a positive?

Online scutty brown

If you don't like other punters ranking scores you are perfectly free to fuck and review the girls yourself and post your own views.
Have you seen any of the girls whose reviews you're objecting to?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 12:02:56 am by scutty brown »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It's got nothing to do with you how others rate their reviews and the same goes for anyone else trying to dictate how ratings should be given.

The golden rules when reading reviews are firstly accept it's the posters opinion of the booking HE had and secondly read the review, take from it the information you find useful, ignore what you don't and make a decision based on that.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Are people being more generous with the Positive ratings?
Possibly. It does sometimes seem that way..... but I wasn't there so it's not my decision.  All I'll say is that the reviews did what they were supposed to. You read the punters description of the booking and you made your own mind up.  So, does it really matter what colour the review falls under?  If you're looking to book an SP and your only background check is to count the number of greens, you're playing the wrong game. If you read the review, then it doesn't matter what colour the writer assigned to it. You'll make your own decision.

Offline alftupper

If you read the review, then it doesn't matter what colour the writer assigned to it. You'll make your own decision.

This.

Offline Mansfieldman

All I’m
Saying is that some of the reviews read as an average , ok punt, but given a positive which I think isn’t being honest….
Yes it does sound like alot of people are easily pleased and if that’s the case then so be it..
I don’t need the positive or negative part to help me with my decision as to go with the girl but.
But paying over the odds and getting an ok service would instantly get a neutral at best.

Offline gbyld87

All I’m
Saying is that some of the reviews read as an average , ok punt, but given a positive which I think isn’t being honest….
Yes it does sound like alot of people are easily pleased and if that’s the case then so be it..
I don’t need the positive or negative part to help me with my decision as to go with the girl but.
But paying over the odds and getting an ok service would instantly get a neutral at best.

I thought this exact thing reading your recent review of a Chinese girl in Nottingham.  60 quid for a snog, a foam wash of the tackle and a spaff on her tits.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=398718.0

Which is the point here I guess.  Your review, your rating.  Fucked if it's my place to question that, but I didn't run round there myself as a result of reading it.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 01:39:20 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
All I’m
How do you work that out??? do you expect everyone to judge their punt by your standards and not have a mind of their own??  :unknown:

I'm not sure what part of everyone enjoys different things you can't grasp and I don't know who you think you are to accuse others of being dishonest in their reviews just because you might have seen things differently doesn't mean the person posting the review is wrong or being dishonest.

All reviews are welcome on here and one of the thigs we are trying to get away from is post like your's that criticise the reviews posted. How people rate their bookings in a review has nothing to do with you, it is the posters choice.

Perhaps we should have a new section where anyone posting a review asks you what rating to give it first.  :wacko:

To reiterate, members should read the review, take from it the information they find useful and act accordingly, if they don't find anything helpful in the review then ignore it and move on.

Edit

Having read the review linked to above I think you would be better off making sure you include the basic information that is required in a review like a link to who it is, duration booked and price paid rather than criticising others for posting positive reviews in the same vein as you do.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 02:01:58 pm by daviemac »

Offline Mansfieldman

My review was a positive because it was only £60. It it was 80 or more then it would have been a neutral at best …. However a lot of people would have given it a positive, which I believe is misleading to a lot of the fine gentleman on here who are willing to spend their hard earned cash.
It was purely an observation and I do understand that one man’s trash is another man’s gold.

Offline gbyld87

• does not let you touch her neck or anywhere else above the neck except for a kiss,
  • shags mechanically

And guess the outcome of the punt - a positive, not just that one, I think 40+ other ones because she's "fit"? Ridiculous

Tried looking for this review but couldn't find a match.  Do you have a link to it?

Offline PilotMan

My review was a positive because it was only £60. It it was 80 or more then it would have been a neutral at best …. However a lot of people would have given it a positive, which I believe is misleading to a lot of the fine gentleman on here who are willing to spend their hard earned cash.
It was purely an observation and I do understand that one man’s trash is another man’s gold.

So you gave someone a positive rating only because she was cheap, how does that help anyone?

You seem to be getting confused with what the rating should be, based on price. The rating IMO has nothing to do with price.

The rating should be just about the quality of the punt.

Price is about value for money, that's a different measure.

Offline Mansfieldman

No I gave her a positive because it was all round a good punt..
the price was one of the factors combined with the others…. If one of the factors doesn’t meet the standard then the outcome won’t be a positive.
But putting a positive when clearly it was average at best and you paid a lot for it doesn’t seem to add up

Online Hotdogboy88

the price was one of the factors combined with the others…. If one of the factors doesn’t meet the standard then the outcome won’t be a positive.
But putting a positive when clearly it was average at best and you paid a lot for it doesn’t seem to add up

Your not getting it are you.

Offline PilotMan

You previously said if it was £20 more it would be a neutral. So it couldn't have been that good then.

By your own admission, your rating a neutral punt a positive.

So you're actually guilty of what you're complaining about.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 10:03:17 pm by PilotMan »

Offline Mansfieldman

I’m  just trying to give honest reviews and not give out positives Willy nilly …

Offline GoldTop

I’m  just trying to give honest reviews and not give out positives Willy nilly …

It's all about opinion though. One might choose to live in Mansfield because they like it. Others might not. Doesn't make either wrong or right.

Offline ulstersubbie

I don't understand you at all. If a member has five punts in a row and they all happen to be good, then a positive it is surely. Most members with reviews in double figures have a mixture of positives, neutrals and negatives, that is the nature of punting.

Offline PilotMan

If a punt erred on being neutral for the sake of £20, then you must be giving out positives "Willy nilly".

Offline Mansfieldman

Just an opinion .. shrugs shoulders …  also I love Mansfield… plenty of nice people

Offline PilotMan

• shags mechanically

The OP was clearly asked to shower, but decided not too, so determined his own fate.

I never had any such issue when I punted her.

Neither did the last punter, so I suggest it's more a case the problem is with the punters hygiene, rather than the SP's attitude.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=402936.0

« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 12:26:29 pm by PilotMan »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
You say that but you can't accept that others are doing exactly the same. You rate your reviews that way you think is appropriate but you don't want to afford others the same courtesy, you think all reviews should be rated by your standards and that is not the way the site works.

FWIW from your description there's no way I would give a positive for the booking you had in your last review, but that's me so regardless of what rating you gave it I see it as a negative experience so wouldn't book and that is the way the site should work.

Offline GoldTop

Just an opinion .. shrugs shoulders …  also I love Mansfield… plenty of nice people

There you go. Mansfield - in YOUR opinion is a positive GREEN. No issues
« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 12:42:49 pm by GoldTop »

Online HILTS37

My take on this subject.....its like reading a newspaper, 90% bullshit....its a case of sifting  through that and finding the regular 10% ...But aint that life?..ups and downs...
Iv had some shit punts/meets but most have been positive thank fuck 🤔☺

Online badsin

Regards reviews, I always report negatives, positives, only if it may add something for others....and if i want to read it myself at a later date.

Offline PilotMan

Regards reviews, I always report negatives, positives, only if it may add something for others....and if i want to read it myself at a later date.

All reviews are worthwhile, no matter how similar it is to previous reviews, it shows that an SP is consistent.

Offline Mansfieldman

You lot bite way too easy … 🎣

Online badsin

All reviews are worthwhile, no matter how similar it is to previous reviews, it shows that an SP is consistent.
There could be some nuance to my initial statement. On occasion, I have seen regulars, weekly/fortnightly for many weeks/ month's at a time.
Other than that, unless mods pull me up,  I'll review as I see fit  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 05:58:27 pm by badsin »

Online Hotdogboy88

I don’t get what you mean? The whole thread was a wind up?
Why would you do that?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Care to explain what you mean by that and this does require an answer.

Offline GoldTop

The classic backtrack with fishing rod emoji. Yawn

Offline Mansfieldman

Just makes me laugh.. just putting a simple observation on and it becomes a heated debate..
People start looking at my reviews and  criticising…
Chillax peeps

Offline GoldTop

EDITED POST...
Moving on. Gonna read something else
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 08:54:44 am by GoldTop »

Online Hotdogboy88

Just makes me laugh.. just putting a simple observation on and it becomes a heated debate..
Chillax peeps

But why say we bite, and the 🎣 ??

Offline Uk765

I prefer members who contribute some kind of info over nothing.

I'd love to know if there would be a way to block specific users from reading my reviews. I just saw a profile from Dec 28 2012 that's got no reviews but still actively logging in to the website. These lurkers know that if they post nothing and don't kick up a fuss then they can continue to harvest information without offering anything of value in return. Essentially the reviewers are helping the lurkers to save money/use their money effectively whilst the lurkers help us with absolutely nothing.

For me if somebody hasn't reviewed since 2021 then I'd hide my reviews from that user. Not sure how effective that'd be. but for me that's the problem, lurkers who contribute no reviews what so ever.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 10:35:54 am by Uk765 »

Online HILTS37

I'd love to know if there would be a way to block specific users from reading my reviews. I just saw a profile from Dec 28 2012 that's got no reviews but still actively logging in to the website. These lurkers know that if they post nothing and don't kick up a fuss then they can continue to harvest information without offering anything of value in return. Essentially the reviewers are helping the lurkers to save money/use their money effectively whilst the lurkers help us with absolutely nothing.

For me if somebody hasn't reviewed since 2021 then I'd hide my reviews from that user. Not sure how effective that'd be. but for me that's the problem, lurkers who contribute no reviews what so ever.
Thats a good call....its all about helping each other out..
I agree with you totally 💯 %

Offline Newtothisstuff

I can't believe this is such a debate.
We're all different. We like different things. Two of us can book the same girl, get the same service and pay the same money. It doesn't mean we'll both enjoy the punt. What one guy likes, another may not. So one marks it as positive while the other rates it as negative.
The rating really doesn't matter. It's what the punter writes in the rest of the review that matters. Even then, you have to read between the lines and decide just how accurate you think the review is.
I used to see a girl in Sheffield a lot before she retired many years ago. She had a review done about her by a previously prolific member on here and it was fairly strong positive.  I remember her telling me about it because she was surprised.  She had expected a negative because she didn't think the booking went well at all.  She said the review was nothing like what actually happened. She'd insisted he shower first because he stank of BO. He'd said that she'd deep throated him and that was unusual because he had such an enormous cock. Enormous belly yes.... cock..  errr..... no.  What he'd written... according her, was basically just a review about how colossal his cock was.  How much of what she said was true we'll never know. I wasn't there. That's why I say the colour of the review doesn't matter. What matters is how much of the rest of the review you believe and is there a pattern of consistency with other reviews of the girl? Girls lie. Punters lie.  All we can do is read the reviews and draw our own conclusions.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Chillax peeps
So you think it's funny posting something that the mods are actively trying to get away from, do you also think it's funny my having to waste time on this pointing out that all reviews are welcome and it is down to the poster to decide what rating to give it not some joker like you.

Your reviews are open to criticism because you have done exactly what you are trying to tell others not to do, you gave a crap punt a positive.

I wouldn't mind so much if you actually included all the information required in the reviews you post, you can't even post a link to who it's for.

You will be far better off taking notice of the guide to posting reviews and the instruction on the post new review page than tying to be a smart arse.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Simple solution, if you come across something like that then report it and the mods will look into how often they use the site and if appropriate ask why they haven't reviewed, if they don't give a suitable answer or ignore the question the 30 day countdown to a ban will be started.

The mods can't look at every post or thread so we rely on post reports from those members who do see them.

All explained here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=395270.msg4009481#msg4009481 - procedures are in place to cut down on lurkers all you have to do is use them.

Online badsin

I think it was mentioned in the link above with Davie posted, someone suggested looking at the member's who are logged in on the main page.... I've just clicked on a couple of the names on there. Straight away members for year's, no post's and no reviews. Hard to police by the mods, when they already monitor post's and reviews.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Straight away members for year's, no post's and no reviews. Hard to police by the mods, when they already monitor post's and reviews.
One question, how often have the ones you picked out actually logged onto and used the site?  :unknown:

Online badsin

One question, how often have the ones you picked out actually logged onto and used the site?  :unknown:

I'm obviously not privy to that information, policing the site must be hard enough  :hi:

Offline gbyld87

You don't need to be logged in to read reviews, and most pages seem to be indexed on google so a search using the site: modifier works quite well (e.g. 7329645 site:ukpunting.com).  Not saying I agree or disagree, just that reviews are exposed to the world not just members, so there would be some changes required on site before people could be selectively blocked from certain content.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 07:44:21 pm by gbyld87 »