Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade Stunner TOFTT - Liverpool  (Read 3621 times)

3 review(s) for Jade_stunner (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Toadfish

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

£170 for an hour

Comms - I think someone may be doing these for her, relatively quick to respond and all agreed quite quickly for a same day meet.

Place - Apartments in Liverpool not far from the tunnel. They are clean and easy to get to. Parking not an issue, is pid though. Shower offered and used.

Girl - pics are accurate and the face pics in the private gallery are of her. She is about 5'2" or 5'3". Quite small with a small frame as well, thin, she is petite. Really good figure with a nice little bum, her breasts are enhanced as she states, decent job, they are responsive and quite firm, they look good on her. Pretty face and age appears to be accurate.

Meet - Upon entering I was asked for the cash, she confirmed that she is new to this and only been doing it a month.After getting a shower we got down to business, lots of kissing, she doesn't hold back which is great. I went down on her, she was very responsive, she returned the favour, decent blow job (OWO), stated as sloppy and wet on her profile, this is accurate, she could be little firmer though as it is quite soft, this is probably a preference thing. I asked her to be a bit former in the sucking and she obliged. After a while sex with her on top, great to see. Have to say again, lots of kissing throughout.

She is very responsive and I would say a people pleaser as she is eager to make you happy, she is happy to be guided and will do as asked, she also does appear to enjoy what she is doing and does want to get on with it.

All in all a big positive and I will return.

Offline lewisjones23

Thanks for taking one for the team, I've got her in my hotlist.

She has CIM and facials on her likes list, did you take her up on either of them?

Offline Toadfish

Thanks for taking one for the team, I've got her in my hotlist.

She has CIM and facials on her likes list, did you take her up on either of them?

Facial on offer, she said cum in mouth isn't.

Offline lewisjones23

Facial on offer, she said cum in mouth isn't.

Cheers mate 👍🏻

Offline smit1234

Good to hear mate

Do you think she's 20 as stated?

Offline Toadfish

Good to hear mate

Do you think she's 20 as stated?

Yeah I would say that is about right. At most 22 or 23, 20 would seem correct.

Offline smit1234

Great

She was my back up option as I had a booking planned last week but she'll be my next punt hopefully

Offline sevenstealth

Nice one, she looks boss

Just out of interest, is she a scouse girl?

Offline marvin84

She’s not Scouse, but she is from the NW area.

Offline Cheshuk

pics are accurate and the face pics in the private gallery are of her.

cheers for toftt & heads up on pg pics, looks good

Offline Toadfish

Nice one, she looks boss

Just out of interest, is she a scouse girl?

As stated she isn't Scouse.

I would say she is obviously new to it.

She gave me the condom to put on myself. Ages since I have experienced that.