Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baby Reindeer  (Read 472 times)

Offline Resources3xx

Is anyone following this. I think it may end up being a bigger pop culture moment than people realise. The woman who it’s based on gave piers Morgan an interview yesterday. It’s currently going viral and she completely Denys much of what happened in series. However this isn’t a he said/ she said  scenario. The police can release the records and prove in seconds who is telling the truth. Gadd can also show the he 40,000 emails. Untill it happens it’s innocent till  proven guilty for me. Unfortunately it looks like nearly everyone has already decided she is guilty. Typical trial by social media
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 10:41:35 am by Resources3xx »

Offline mr.bluesky

Haven't got a clue what this is all about  :unknown: It must have passed me by

Offline ulstersubbie

Is it about the female stalker, could OP be a bit more specific with the details.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Is this something to do with a new program David Attenborough's making?  or is Santa trying to replace Rudolph.   :unknown:

Offline Doc Holliday

It's the Netflix series which has created a bit of a storm. Supposedly based on true story.

External Link/Members Only

Full Piers Morgan interview here External Link/Members Only

Offline sir wanksalot

Finally, a thread on it's own. This was mentioned in the TV/Movies thread but didn't get any traction.

Well worth a watch on Netflix if you haven't seen it already. Harvey's posts on FB are just as entertaining.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Finally, a thread on it's own. This was mentioned in the TV/Movies thread but didn't get any traction.

Well worth a watch on Netflix if you haven't seen it already. Harvey's posts on FB are just as entertaining.
Why does it need a thread of it's own if it's already been mentioned on the dedicated thread?

Offline Resources3xx

Haven't got a clue what this is all about  :unknown: It must have passed me by

If you’re not on board GET ON BOARD. Because it’s not going anywhere, it’s captivating and it’s unfolding in front of our eyes

I highly recommend watching the Netflix series. U will be hooked. As mentioned above it’s about a failed comedian who gets a psycho stalker. The guy who it’s about plays himself. He even gets raped by a tv producer so he’s literally re-enacting his own rape which is heavy stuff. She’s been identified and gave an interview which wasn’t convincing  but he claims she was in prison twice. She says she’s never been arrested so the police records WILL prove who’s lying ie… this is far from over

Btw. If I wasn’t clear… based on a true story… allegedly
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 01:16:27 pm by Resources3xx »

Offline Resources3xx

Why does it need a thread of it's own if it's already been mentioned on the dedicated thread?

I’m guessing because it’s escalated rapidly and is way beyond the tv show and now more about the real life drama

To be honest I didn’t even think about looking in that thread because the more it unfolds the Netflix series is less significant and it’s more of a news story

Offline sir wanksalot

Because it possibly deserves more attention/discussion than being within a movie/TV thread. If you have a problem with it then just delete this thread  :unknown:

Offline sir wanksalot

I’m guessing because it’s escalated rapidly and is way beyond the tv show and now more about the real life drama

To be honest I didn’t even think about looking in that thread because the more it unfolds the Netflix series is less significant and it’s more of a news story

+1  :hi:

Offline Resources3xx

If anyone is new to the topic Jeremy vine did a good recap and why the case has so much baggage

External Link/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Because it possibly deserves more attention/discussion than being within a movie/TV thread. If you have a problem with it then just delete this thread  :unknown:
Threads don't get deleted, I simply asked why a thread that few knew what it was about needed a thread on it's own when it was already being discussed. Had there been some sort of explanation on what it was about in the first post then in might have been easier to understand. "Baby Reindeer" as a title gives no clue at all nor does the contents of the OP. It took 4 relies before it was clear what it was about.

Offline sir wanksalot

Threads don't get deleted, I simply asked why a thread that few knew what it was about needed a thread on it's own when it was already being discussed. Had there been some sort of explanation on what it was about in the first post then in might have been easier to understand. "Baby Reindeer" as a title gives no clue at all nor does the contents of the OP. It took 4 relies before it was clear what it was about.

I feel like I want to argue this point with you but I'm too warm so cheers Davie  :drinks:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I feel like I want to argue this point with you but I'm too warm so cheers Davie  :drinks:
Nothing to argue about, I asked the question in case this thread needed merging with the one it was being discussed in already as it's pointless having two on the same topic at the same time.

Offline scutty brown

Is this a remake of Walt Disney's Bambi?

Offline Dark Vader

Haven't seen the Netflix, not really interested but I did watch that Piers interview intently. Come on Piers journalist of 40 years we need a follow up with answers.

Offline mr.bluesky

If you’re not on board GET ON BOARD. Because it’s not going anywhere, it’s captivating and it’s unfolding in front of our eyes

I highly recommend watching the Netflix series. U will be hooked. As mentioned above it’s about a failed comedian who gets a psycho stalker. The guy who it’s about plays himself. He even gets raped by a tv producer so he’s literally re-enacting his own rape which is heavy stuff. She’s been identified and gave an interview which wasn’t convincing  but he claims she was in prison twice. She says she’s never been arrested so the police records WILL prove who’s lying ie… this is far from over

Btw. If I wasn’t clear… based on a true story… allegedly

I'd have a job getting aboard, I don't have Netflix  :unknown:

Offline spiralnotebook

I watched the first episode out of interest then binge watched the rest……another all nighter. Great fun, I’d give the tranny girlfriend one. That’s if it’s a chick with a dick playing a chick with a dick and not a girl playing a chick   with  a    dick . . . in which case I’d give her one regardless erm…

Offline Resources3xx

I'd have a job getting aboard, I don't have Netflix  :unknown:

I mean the series defo helps but u can still get on board if u wanted by watching that Jeremy vine vid I posted above. Gives you the gist. Dark Vader above has just said how he hasn’t seen the Netflix  but still watched the piers interview intently. Quite fascinating

Offline scutty brown

just download it from thepiratebay

Offline Resources3xx

just download it from thepiratebay

Damn didn’t know that was still a thing. Anyone here still use napster

Offline sir wanksalot

Damn didn’t know that was still a thing. Anyone here still use napster

I was more of a Kazaa person

Offline Resources3xx

I was more of a Kazaa person

Ok look we’ve established what it is and where to find it (go to onionplay.se btw you can stream most things on there including this.) but what are your opinions? As soon as I watched it I thought “how do I know any of this is true” my issue was that he’s portraying HIMSELF as a compulsive liar in the show. He literally lies to everyone when it’s just not necessary. U can blame truma etc sure… but he’s still a liar. Oh but suddenly we have to believe his portrayal????

Her video was car crash she says she met him 2-3 times then later on 5-6 times. But these are like miinor details. The series says she’s been in prison twice. THERES NO EVIDENCE SO FAR.  Claiming she’s a convicted serial stalker is no small deal. Especially in a show that says “THIS IS A TRUE STORY” at the beginning and not “BASED on a true story”

She’s nuts but I wouldn’t be suprised if he did a press conference soon saying it was all a hoax
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 10:42:02 pm by Resources3xx »

Offline Cappadonna

Piers Morgan interview has got 6 million views in 24 hours. Pretty sure she was paid just £250 for it…

Offline ik8133

I watched the first episode out of interest then binge watched the rest……another all nighter. Great fun, I’d give the tranny girlfriend one. That’s if it’s a chick with a dick playing a chick with a dick and not a girl playing a chick   with  a    dick . . . in which case I’d give her one regardless erm…

Real trans, I googled her!

Offline spiralnotebook

Ok look we’ve established what it is and where to find it (go to onionplay.se btw you can stream most things on there including this.) but what are your opinions? As soon as I watched it I thought “how do I know any of this is true” my issue was that he’s portraying HIMSELF as a compulsive liar in the show. He literally lies to everyone when it’s just not necessary. U can blame truma etc sure… but he’s still a liar. Oh but suddenly we have to believe his portrayal????

Her video was car crash she says she met him 2-3 times then later on 5-6 times. But these are like miinor details. The series says she’s been in prison twice. THERES NO EVIDENCE SO FAR.  Claiming she’s a convicted serial stalker is no small deal. Especially in a show that says “THIS IS A TRUE STORY” at the beginning and not “BASED on a true story”

She’s nuts but I wouldn’t be suprised if he did a press conference soon saying it was all a hoax

That’s television for you. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was produced by the big brother production team.

Offline sir wanksalot

I actually agree with you.

Something doesn't sit right.

He claimed he and Netflix went to great length to disguise her identity to protect her yet not really. The actress who played her even looked bloody similar to her!

I've no doubt that Harvey may have issues but the onus is on him to prove she did what he claimed she did and what he has made shitloads of money from.