Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Champagne Thai - Peterborough - a fantastically bizzare neutral  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Benjboy87

This was a fantastic punt, and yet neutral. No, I've not lost my mind. I'll elaborate below.

Firstly, the all important link:

External Link/Members Only

Location is in Peterborough, near a small shopping area eith lots of free parking. Premises itself is a flat with a large room with a massage table and a double bed. Dresser, fan etc.

I was guided in and lead to the room. Agreed £110 for the hour, with no extras discussed.
I undressed and lay on the table and she began a massage on my back with saying how tight it was. The massage itself was firm and I enjoyed. At the time, she had a top and trousers on. She left the table for just a moment whilst I took a breather from the hard massage that was easing my back. She cam back to the table, standing at the end my head was looking down through that hole towards the floor. She pushed herself against my hands.....trousers gone and no knickers. In fact, my fingers were pushed against her fanny. I looked up and said wow.
She asked if I want body to body. I mean, we were 10 mins in to an hour at this point.
She walked to the bed to get oil and put a towel on the bed. I followed and came behind her as she was bent over laying out the towel and pressed my semi against her bum and started kissing her neck.
She was enjoying this eith some moans and taking my hand from around her to her pussy and I rubbed her clit.
After a few minutes of this, She got on her knees, wet wipped quickly and gave me a very good uncovered bj. I helf her head and lightly face fucked her.
Then I got her on the bed and went down on her for a few minutes, dipping a finger in and out. She then took a condom and applied and in mish, I gently eased myself in, no lube needed.
We then had sex in mish before her climing on top, which she was really grinding deep and I see she was enjoying it. I then asked if she liked anal, and with a cheeky grin, she said she likes everything. So with that, she got off, went over to the massage table and stood over it, insinuating that I should go to her. I did just that and asked about lube. She said not needed, and she wasn't wrong. It took a little easing in but boy I smashed the fuck out of it.
Back on the bed in mish, reverse cow girl. I could literally pull right out and smash straight back in, and I'm a good 7 and a half inches a thick. Eventually I laid back and let her suck me off until I was ready to cum then got up to spunk over her fake but delightful boobs with big juicy nipples.

Now, why the neutral? She took a call and asked someone for a lift to TK max for 11:10. The problem? We started the hour at 10:15 and it was only 10:45.

We completed the massage on my legs with me on my front. And at 11:05 I was walking out the door.

Now leaving early so the lady can go shopping should be a neg, but given the unbelievable sex all in that £110 price, it boarders a neutral to positive and I'd definitely go again.

Until next time.....

« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 11:24:15 pm by Benjboy87 »

Offline Belgarion

Crazy events but good punt.

Offline Condominium

That’s a ridiculous neutral (in my humble opinion). I don’t get the general obsession with making every minute count. It’s the action and attitude that matter most, and you can’t fault her there, based on the review.

I’m sure some will disagree, but c’est la vie.

Offline Hulk6969

Your paying for her time and she cut you short then yeah it's neutral, if you leave early then fair enough but if she's organising shopping trips in your time nah fuck that shit

Offline Benjboy87

Answering the phone and talking about trips to TK maxx mid punt would be a negative in most cases. The reason this isn't is because the sex was amazing.

On a side note, she doesn't kiss, but does like her pointy nipplies sucked.

I don't think it's a ridiculous neutral, it's not like I was being pushed out with 2 mins to spare. I paid for the hour, I had about 50 mins, 45 mins if you include time spent on the phone.

Offline Jacksonwood

This subject probably needs changing as her name is Chamapgne (previously known as Leela).

She's one of my regular punts !

Offline scouting

I understand your viewpoint OP but she's certainly on my list for when I next venture in an easterly direction. She has a pretty consistent history, thanks for your contribution  :hi: