Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy Beautiful Girl, Oxford  (Read 647 times)

4 review(s) for Suzy Beautiful Girl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cunning Punt]

Offline Cunning Punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms:
All by text. Suzy kept texting me to check my progress which was very annoying.
I booked 30mins @ £80. According to the rates on her profile, her minimum time is now 1hr (£150) and, to be blunt, I can't see her sticking to that for long.

Flat was fit for purpose, situated in block fairly near Oxford railway station. I parked at Oxpens ice rink which is cheaper than other city centre car parks and usually has spaces.

The girl:
I would say the photos on her profile are of Suzy but the professional gloss suggests she is better looking than she is, though she is still an attractive Brazilian girl in her early 20s. She is slim with fairly small breasts that are only a bit larger than fried egg, with bikini lines around.

Suzy doesn't speak a lot of English and, aside from that, wasn't particularly engaging or welcoming.

Service:
Suzy basically offers a P&D service, not the GFE she promises on her profile.

Kissing amounted to one lip kiss. Oral was automatically covered and the technique was passable, not much more. Suzy was fresh down below and was mildly responsive in RO.
Sex was rather robotic. All in all, I felt she was just going through the motions.

When we finished, she went straight into the bathroom to have a shower rather than wait for me to go in there. So rather rude and suggests a conveybelt service.  :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 10:44:25 pm by Cunning Punt »

Online DASBOOT

Her prices do seem to fluctuate. I paid £90 plus £10 for French Kissing. Also, she told me that she feels she is worth more than £80 as she feels that she is nice looking, so not sure why she just does not keep her prices at the £100 mark for half an hour, which implies a better service overall.

Offline Cunning Punt

Her prices do seem to fluctuate. I paid £90 plus £10 for French Kissing. Also, she told me that she feels she is worth more than £80 as she feels that she is nice looking, so not sure why she just does not keep her prices at the £100 mark for half an hour, which implies a better service overall.

You're not sure? I am. Because her service is not worth £100 and she would not be able to sustain it; indeed clearly she can't sustain £90. Higher rates may 'imply' a better service but that is very often not the case.

These girls think that being good looking is enough in itself to justify high rates, without putting the real effort in.

Online DASBOOT

Was French kissing supposed to be included in the price? She seems to have a scattergun approach to her prices.

She came back to Milton Keynes recently and was charging £150 per hour as a minimum booking. After a few days, she dropped back down to half an hour as a minimum. Probably due to not many takers.

On reflection, she did seem like she was high on something and there was this awkward moment where she was teasing about bareback, so maybe it should have been a neutral.

Offline gtwest

Your review sounds similar to my experience.

Offline Cunning Punt

Was French kissing supposed to be included in the price? She seems to have a scattergun approach to her prices.

This was a Plan B P&D and I didn't bother asking tbh. Her English isn't great and she's a Brazilian SP so everything is usually extra.

I went in with my eyes open, but I'm still going to rate accordingly particularly as she promises a 'girlfriend experience' on her profile, services including FK and OWO are listed on her profile, there is no mention of extras on her profile and she is hardly charging bargain rates.