Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Iris - Telford - Tourer  (Read 2057 times)

30 review(s) for Little Iris (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online RandomGuy99

When:

Last week.

Comms:

All done by text and very easy to make a booking. No nonsense.

Venue:

Modern apartment

Fee:

£130 for 1 hour. Extras available £20 CIM/Face, £30 Rimming and £20 Body to Body massage, but none taken.

Services:

Full service

Service Provider:

External Link/Members Only

Tiny must be less than 5 feet tall, nicely done medium size enhanced boobs. Probably a UK dress size 4.

Speaks and understands English well, friendly and does what she says she'll do with no hassles. 

Service:

Light kissing, energetic sex in a few positions and came in the bag.

Pros:

Friendly woman

Petite woman

Energetic

An experienced no nonsense provider

Good comms

Cons:

None.

Would I return?

Yes.

Is she GOAT?   She does a good job, but I've had better experiences, so not GOAT in my experience.

Online ThaisAreBest

I’m starting to think she fakes not being able to speak or understand English well with me. She always gets the translation app out and I have to do the same but many say she speaks and understands well :lol: :D

Online RandomGuy99

I’m starting to think she fakes not being able to speak or understand English well with me. She always gets the translation app out and I have to do the same but many say she speaks and understands well :lol: :D
I'm curious about why you say she's GOAT. Why do you think that?

Offline Battlebus

Nice I'm 6ft5 so cannot wait to pound her!  :D

Offline alabama1

What has your height got to do with it  :unknown:

Online RandomGuy99

You could put her in your pocket.

Offline Battlebus

The ratio of 6ft5 to 5ft... makes things interesting!

Online RandomGuy99

The ratio of 6ft5 to 5ft... makes things interesting!
Well I think she might actually be around 4'8". She felt tiny.

Offline Andywb

I didn't comment on her English in my review, but I found she seemed to understand and speak v little English.

Offline Andywb

I didn't comment on her English in my review, but I found she seemed to understand and speak v little English.

To head off an obvious question; yes it was definitely the girl in the AW photos I met. She has a large tattoo on her back you can see in a couple of her photos.

Offline Jimmyrimmel

If you bloody break her …….. 😂😂

Offline DThunter01

If you bloody break her …….. 😂😂

The great thing about iris is she is TINY but certainly not scared of a big guy or a big cock, I’ve seen her many times and she’s a very willing partner.

I would say I’m on the large side cock wise and she takes it very well, it’s a great feeling filling her and feeling her tremble as she tries to accommodate you,

Me personally I think she’s had a fair few cervical orgasms and now chases this sensation, the last 2-3 times I’ve seen her she knows the score and my routine and almost carnt wait to sit in my lap with my cock right up her !!

It’s quite a feeling and great to watch her deal with it  :yahoo:

Offline Battlebus

The great thing about iris is she is TINY but certainly not scared of a big guy or a big cock, I’ve seen her many times and she’s a very willing partner.

I would say I’m on the large side cock wise and she takes it very well, it’s a great feeling filling her and feeling her tremble as she tries to accommodate you,

Me personally I think she’s had a fair few cervical orgasms and now chases this sensation, the last 2-3 times I’ve seen her she knows the score and my routine and almost carnt wait to sit in my lap with my cock right up her !!

It’s quite a feeling and great to watch her deal with it  :yahoo:

When I walked in you could see she was excited by the prospect of a giant man, she was giddy and jumping about so I agree with what you've said.