Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade stunner. Liverpool. New  (Read 1589 times)

Offline smit1234

External Link/Members Only

No reviews on here yet if this one but pics look promising. Just wondering if anyone has seen her yet? No AW feedback either

Offline Toadfish

Looks good. Just reading the profile it reads like someone older than 20 wrote it.

Offline smit1234

Prob part of an agency but still looks decent

Offline Oldyorkshirepunter

Pricing and profile reads like the agency profiles Angel/remi, isabellamae and valentina seductress had/has.

Also, her profile states no services are provided unprotected yet lists OWO. So if that’s your thing I’d make sure to clarify before going ahead incase it’s just a bit of confusion on her part
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 11:02:23 am by Oldyorkshirepunter »

Offline Cheshuk

Pricing and profile reads like the agency profiles Angel/remi, isabellamae and valentina seductress had/has.

can confirm this is correct, that agency has found some really good girls, Megan, Angel and Jade all young stunners from it. Hope it continues

Fwiw saw Jade recently she is a stunner imo, banging bod, really nice girl and service was top notch. Positive to come

Offline Toadfish

My only concern with that agency is that they don't tend to give any time between guys. I hope they are cutting that out.

Offline Toadfish

Just remembered that she said she would be working with her friend in future and would do 3some.

I think it was this girl base don the pics she showed me. External Link/Members Only

Seriously tempted.

Offline Cheshuk

Just remembered that she said she would be working with her friend in future and would do 3some.

I think it was this girl base don the pics she showed me. External Link/Members Only

Seriously tempted.

that is the right profile, has some aw feedback about threesomes with Lulu so came up in convo

Offline Cheshuk

My only concern with that agency is that they don't tend to give any time between guys. I hope they are cutting that out.

i've seen 5 girls from them, never had a long wait/girls have been presentable/clean. How has time between clients impacted you, maybe i've just got lucky

Offline Toadfish

i've seen 5 girls from them, never had a long wait/girls have been presentable/clean. How has time between clients impacted you, maybe i've just got lucky

If it is the agency I think the 10 minute wait whilst they get ready and if you are nearby you see someone leaving.  Few years ago a girl I visited complained about the lack of time between guys.

If it is the agency I think the 10 minute wait whilst they get ready and if you are nearby you see someone leaving.  Few years ago a girl I visited complained about the lack of time between guys.

If we’re on about the same one then I’ve heard the same. The SP figured she was booking guys in 15/30/45 past the hour if she was in 30 minute bookings and texting midway through bookings to say the next was there  :scare:  One of the reasons she left.

Offline Cheshuk

If we’re on about the same one then I’ve heard the same. The SP figured she was booking guys in 15/30/45 past the hour if she was in 30 minute bookings and texting midway through bookings to say the next was there  :scare:  One of the reasons she left.

I usually arrive with time to spare and with this agency sometimes gone up early and sometimes a short wait (never significant). Personally doesn't bother me if girls are ready 5-10 after the booking time. Often if girls say they're just finishing getting ready, I say 'don't rush I want you looking your best', as thats what matters to me, but can understand the annoyance to others of having to wait.

My meets with this agency have been from hotels and apartments so would have no idea if theres another punter leaving as they're places people are expected to be. If i'd literally seen another punter walking out the room as I go in, that wouldn't be cool, and definitely not if a booking was ever cut short.. fair enough though, seems i've been lucky with them.

Offline smit1234

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This looks like another one for the agency. Similar look and same pricing structure as Jade and Lulu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This looks like another one for the agency. Similar look and same pricing structure as Jade and Lulu

I saw her profile a couple days ago but after purchasing her pg took her off the HL. Quite a few pictures show signs of self-harm scars although I do truly hope she has overcome her battles.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 11:45:48 am by Oldyorkshirepunter »