Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla Exotic - Glasgow  (Read 3038 times)

94 review(s) for Layla Exotic (92 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Selwood

External Link/Members Only
Glasgow city centre. Paid parking and minutes walk from George Square
Been said before, busy street with a buzzer and top floor flat.
Messaged Layla this morning and asked for an AM appointment, came back an hour or so later and suggested 11am.
£100 for 30min.
Told her ahead of time that I was looking for ass and ball worship on me before sex and a massage.
Parked in an NCP car park round the corner and grabbed a bottle of water from a cafe and waited on the text that she was ready with the buzzer number.
Few min walk round the corner and no delay getting into the close and up the stairs.
Layla’s flat is very high end and the only one on the top landing so she comes out the front door very confidently.
Kiss at the door and straight through to get changed and a shower. She wanted to clean my arse before she went down on it and she came in the shower and had a good clean and play briefly and I finished the rest of my shower, out in to the bathroom and she cleans you down and straight in to OWO, stopping and back into some DFK.
On to the bed and I was bent over and she really went to town on my arsehole with her tongue, changing to my balls and cock and back again, turned over after 5 min or so for very deep throat with her kneeling on the floor. All OWO again, she proper gags chokes and spits, asks if she likes to face fuck and just smiled and lay on the bed with her head hanging over the side of the mattress. Proceeded to face fuck her and she seems to enjoy and sporadically changing to her licking my balls and arse again. While she was on my arse she stuck my cock between her tits as I went down on her 69. Changed about got another while before i thought I was going to cum so she lay on the bed while I went down on her. She got noticeably wetter and shuttered and said she came, could have made it up but did I give a fuck?  :D

On with the bag and she lubed up and went on top, very vocal again and I came. One pop guy and went soft after that. She said she would have continued but I was done.

Quick wipe up and washed my stuff in the sink and into a very firm massage for the last 10 minutes. Says she was a masseuse before.
Time was up and in for another shower and she came back for some pleasantries and a kiss and grope on the way out the door. Bang on 30min

Checked back my previous reviews and I met her 3 years ago for the same cost and duration and only difference was anal was included previously, not a deal breaker for me and not worth the extra £40.

Had two poor experiences recently with EE’s and today confirms why she should just be my go to in Glasgow. Complete filth, sex appeal and charm thrown into one, and the facilities are excellent.

Been said before she’s retiring, but no mention of it today as she mentioned for me not to wait so long this time to return.

10/10

Offline charliepie

Blimey, she's a busy girl - over 1200 ratings on AW and closing in on 100 positives here! She must've earned millions if she's been doing this for 20-odd years or more.

Offline Selwood

Blimey, she's a busy girl - over 1200 ratings on AW and closing in on 100 positives here! She must've earned millions if she's been doing this for 20-odd years or more.
Must have made a few quid, flat alone will be a few grand a month. I’ve never had the feeling she operates a revolving door policy though. Few staggered appointments a day booked fairly in advance is my guess. Think I got fairly lucky yesterday being the first booking of the day fairly early.

She’s clearly popular, but certainly keeps up the standards and her service. Wish I’d asked about her retiring now, but know some WGs get funny about folk on here so didn’t bother.

Offline the fitter

Don't know about millions, but she certainly has had a few pounds of me, I have been seeing her on and off, since she was Mellissa at G.E.A. in 2016.

Offline Thepunteruk

Must have made a few quid, flat alone will be a few grand a month. I’ve never had the feeling she operates a revolving door policy though. Few staggered appointments a day booked fairly in advance is my guess. Think I got fairly lucky yesterday being the first booking of the day fairly early.

She’s clearly popular, but certainly keeps up the standards and her service. Wish I’d asked about her retiring now, but know some WGs get funny about folk on here so didn’t bother.

Agreed Selwood, almost all of my visits to this girl have started a few minutes early, and never ever cut short.
Just once I was aware she was doing something after my visit (personal or business, I can't recall details - and I left bang on time).

Simply speaking, if you can offer such a high service every single time (and be extremely likeable into the bargain), you are going to remain very, very popular.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 11:53:46 am by Thepunteruk »

Offline DDB

I’ve seen Layla twice in as many months, her standards are amazing. I’m saving the readies for a longer booking and adding the extra £40m for anal, her arse is worth worshipping