Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BRUNETTE ANNE NEW IN TOWN - Nottingham  (Read 2100 times)

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only
No AW I could find.

£150 1hr

Sex x2, OW, LFK, etc

Flat in central Nottingham.  Clearly several of them in the place, although was in and done in such a way as it's only the voices heard when entering that you'd ever guess. Decent shower, nice bed, bit warm.

Girl
She's got her insta account in her VS ad title at the moment and she'll give you access. I'd probably get told off for posting it so I'll let you find it yourselves. Plenty of decent photos / videos on there.  She's the girl in all the photos and on Insta - incredible body, very pretty face, best ass i've ever handled.  Clearly a gym lover.  Would say she looked around 21, 22 years old.  Pert natural tits, tight foof.

She's got very little english but laughs her way through it.  liberal use of the translator app on her phone throughout, but plenty of communication possible during the sex so no issue really.

OW was not bad, not the best i've had but lots of eye contact and plenty depth.  Sex was energetic and noisy both times - she used a vibrator bullet thing on herself to start with for both rounds, but discarded it halfway through to give it some welly.  Put her all into doggy and that ass alone was worth the entrance fee.

Super-hot light-brown skinned Brazilian - young, fit, energetic, crap english but nice attitude.  Half a mark off as she seemed to think an hour booking was 50 minutes, but i was done by that point and didn't mind as not a lot else to do. 

Would definitely recommend if she looks your type, but perhaps for a half-hour fuckathon rather than an hour.  Might go back myself if she's still here next week.  :drinks:

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
Nice. She looks fit. If you do visit her again tell her to move more south like Leicester. Better weather, nicer people etc.

Offline DThunter01

Nice,

She looks pretty perfect to me, what size would you say she is and height?

That body must of felt great? Think I’m going today  :drinks:

Offline Dipper

Deeeeelicious.  :thumbsup:

Enjoyed this review, thanks.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 07:40:26 am by Dipper »

Offline wantkinkyfun

Do you know if she charged extra for owo?

Offline GoldTop

I texted. She said OW only. I think there's 3 of them at this location off Derby Road.
I've been around the block a few times but not seen much better than this flogging it
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 10:14:41 am by GoldTop »

Offline gbyld87

No extras were offered at any point so I think it's a one-size-fits-all.  OW only at a guess.

Offline gbyld87

Nice,

She looks pretty perfect to me, what size would you say she is and height?

That body must of felt great? Think I’m going today  :drinks:

Size 6/8, around 5'4" out of heels maybe.

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
And she is gone… but where to?

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only

Same photos, same insta account in title, but different description and slightly different price.  I'd still guess it's her.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 11:08:34 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline DThunter01

She looks abit like letti from fast and furious (a young Michelle Rodriguez) might have to get her a racer girl outfit  :wacko: :crazy:

Offline NervousJ