Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Juliabrazilian TOFTT - Edinburgh - Hot young and adorable - One of my best punts  (Read 3081 times)

5 review(s) for Juliabrazilian (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline musicandlove

External Link/Members Only

Price: 90 for 30 minutes

I visited Julia earlier this week after a long hiatus from the game and I'm glad I did so.

Comms: Very easy, quick back and forth to arrange a time

Girl: Very attractive, sweet 20 year old brazilian. About 5'6, olive skin (think Salma Hayek), cute face and a nice body. Her photos are an accurate representation and she is indeed all natural as advertised. Walking in I was very pleased with what I saw, and it only got better after the first few seconds of interaction. She's young and fresh, not jaded or rude in any way, perhabs the first time I would describe a working girl as adorable. She was also very comfortable with intimacy, touching, kissing etc

The event: I quickly exchanged money and had a shower. After that, we began kissing and caressing each other, her initiating dfk by herself. She got on her knees for a covered bj. I took control of her head from time to time to guide her deeper or to pull her head up for kisses which she received very well. I was rock solid 30 seconds in, and not wanting to finish early, I lift her up and bend her over, goodmorning style. I get inside her tight pussy, slow at first then faster until I was pounding away. Unfortunately the side of her ass, her tiny waist and back were too much so I had to take a couple of breaks and eventually ask her to get on her back with her legs on my shoulders, hoping to last a little longer. She was very comfortable with deep penetration, making eye contact and occasionally initiating dfk. Unfortunately, 2 minutes in I was feeling the sap rising again and I figured it's just pointless to fight it so I pounded away and finished in the condom.
By the end of it, I had about 10 minutes left and she was happy to lay next to me and chat till the end. I never felt rushed or unwanted.

All in all a 10/10 GFE with a 10/10 girl. Would definitely return and recommend
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 03:04:05 pm by musicandlove »

Offline Glesgaboy

Good review mate.
Thanks for TOFTT.  :hi:
Did she say if she’s touring or based  in Edinburgh for a while..?

Offline musicandlove

She told me she's going back to Brazil in 6 months but I'm not sure if she's touring or when

Offline Jimbob212

Thanks for TOFTT, always appreciate a Brazilian review :drinks:

Online David1970

Location?

If you check the AW profile you will see she is in EH8 post code area

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I know it says EH8 but that could mean a wide range of locations.
Dumbiedykes, Abbeyhill, South side up as far as Newington.
No need to name street but a rough idea would help with planning and particularly parking or transport.
She looks very nice but no f***ing way is she 20.
Looks more like 25 going by the free gallery.
Edit: meant to say good review.
Not nitpicking, honest
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 05:47:20 pm by mills_and_bhuna »

Offline big-al93

Unlikely to be helpful to the person asking though, a quick look at his reviews shows most are in London with the most northerly location being Northampton.
Even if he happens to be up in Edinburgh, Dumbiedykes or whatever is not likely to mean much to him.

Online Maxcrew57

It's Newington way. I'll post my review soon, was a positive for me also

Offline musicandlove

Hi all,

I'm not entirely sure of the locations you're talking about as I'm not from Edinburgh.

The girl is very young, not sure if 20 is accurate but I wouldn't challenge it. I know age can be an issue, as some girls shave off a decade or two, but that's definitely not the case here