Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tommy Robinson case is thrown out as his supporters say it is a "win"  (Read 6296 times)

Offline puntingking

Are you sure you're speaking for ALL Englishmen?

Now I find it really sad that whenever you think of England, you "don't think of a white working class person. A mixed race middle eastern person comes to mind."

I wonder why you have such a warped view of England since according to the 2021 census 81.7% of the population in England and Wales identified themselves as white. I suppose your ideal is 100% white?

David Lammy, once identified himself as an Englishman on his radio show, he got abuse for that. Do you think he's an Englishman?

I am from London though so my view and experience of the way things are will be different to yours.

London has approx 40% white british, 25% asian or mixed raced.

Offline DoorDash

What a load of codswallop.

You seedy buggers are logged into a prostitution review site arguing over immigration within this failing economic trash can of a country.

Hilarious.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 09:47:13 pm by DoorDash »

Offline puntingking

David Lammy was born and raised in England.
His parents came to England from Guyana in the Windrush generation

His statement was in response to a talk radio caller who claimed that black people are not English

External Link/Members Only

We must make sure that the indigenous population is protected. If not, then thats how England will loose it own identity.

Indigenous means the first born (pure english). David Lammy has some Guyana blood in him.  :hi:
You wi

Offline DoorDash

Protected Just like the indigenous North Americans and Australians, yeah? Lmfao

Offline Bigwilts

We must make sure that the indigenous population is protected. If not, then thats how England will loose it own identity.

Should have thought about that when sending off to the commonwealth to get them to do the manual jobs in post war Britain, or the last century in general with the commonwealth and the dominions before then

Indigenous means the first born (pure english).
No it doesn’t
Indigenous means the people who were originally of the area, not those who moved there.

The indigenous people of Britain and England were bred out long ago by the Anglo Saxons

David Lammy has some Guyana blood in him.  :hi:
You wi
David Lammy has a lot of Guyanan blood in him, but he is English born and bred

Offline Bigwilts

, she still wants no migrants but shes understood the real enemy.
….. and Fransen is such a traditional British native name

Offline akauya

Indigenous means the first born (pure english). David Lammy has some Guyana blood in him.  :hi:
You wi

Bloody hell man. Give your head a wobble. You're veering into 'great replacement' conspiracy theory bs.  :wacko: :crazy:

I'll stop posting here before I say something that will get me banned.

Offline PumpDump

Out of interest, do Jews qualify as the indigenous population?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline puntingking

Should have thought about that when sending off to the commonwealth to get them to do the manual jobs in post war Britain, or the last century in general with the commonwealth and the dominions before then

No it doesn’t
Indigenous means the people who were originally of the area, not those who moved there.

The indigenous people of Britain and England were bred out long ago by the Anglo Saxons

David Lammy has a lot of Guyanan blood in him, but he is English born and bred

I disagree but will leave it at that.

Online Blackpool Rock

You wi
I remember when they did a DNA analysis of Cheddar Man remains which are around 10K years old

Turns out this person from the Mesolithic age had blue eyes but dark skin so looks like the original Brits were actually Black  :hi:

Modern-day British people share approximately 10% of their genetic ancestry with the European population to which Cheddar Man belonged, but they aren't direct descendants.

Current thinking is that the Mesolithic population that Cheddar Man belonged to was mostly replaced by the farmers that migrated into Britain later

So it appears that the original Black population were pushed out by immigrants with lighter skin  :hi:

Offline spiralnotebook

Regarding Robinson the populist politician I would quote Voltaire

“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

Selective democracy.

Offline puntingking

“I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

Selective democracy.

agreed

Offline RedKettle

Selective democracy.

It is our democracy that places limits around free speech. Because some people will abuse the right there have to be laws around for example libel and hate speech. It is a difficult area as most of us instinctively want to protect free speech as much as possible, it is after all one of the differences between us and for example Putin’s Russia.

It is not selective democracy. It is democracy working as best it can in a difficult area.

Offline Bigwilts

For someone who doesn’t have any freedom of speech we here a lot from Tommy

Offline PumpDump

Which of the following would you considered indigenous ?
- John Lennon
- Boris Johnson
- Margaret Thatcher
- Stephen Fry
- Sadiq Khan
- Lennox Lewis
- Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

Online scutty brown

I remember when they did a DNA analysis of Cheddar Man remains which are around 10K years old

Turns out this person from the Mesolithic age had blue eyes but dark skin so looks like the original Brits were actually Black  :hi:

Modern-day British people share approximately 10% of their genetic ancestry with the European population to which Cheddar Man belonged, but they aren't direct descendants.

Current thinking is that the Mesolithic population that Cheddar Man belonged to was mostly replaced by the farmers that migrated into Britain later

So it appears that the original Black population were pushed out by immigrants with lighter skin  :hi:

Actually..........if you want to look at who the indigenous population here was, it's the Neanderthals. They were here first, then later met and shagged the women of the immigrating waves of "modern humans". The Neanderthals were overwhelmed by numbers - absorbed into the greater population, but still managed to get a few percent of their DNA into all of us. Red hair? Fair skin? Good at climbing mountains? You've probably got more than average Neanderthal genes.
But then you have the mystery of how important were the Denisovans or even surviving populations of Home erectus in our ancestry?

Online scutty brown

- John Lennon
- Boris Johnson
- Margaret Thatcher
- Stephen Fry
- Sadiq Khan
- Lennox Lewis
- Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

None of them  :lol:

Offline David1970

Selective democracy.

I am sure that many people thought that in Germany in the early 1930s

I prefer Edmund Burke to Voltaire
“The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing”

Online RadioKid

I am sure that many people thought that in Germany in the early 1930s

I prefer Edmund Burke to Voltaire
“The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing”

Well said

Offline puntingking

- John Lennon
- Boris Johnson
- Margaret Thatcher
- Stephen Fry
- Sadiq Khan
- Lennox Lewis
- Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

I would have to go through their family tree to find out where their parents parents are originally from.  :unknown:

Tommy Robinson family original comes from Ireland so he is not. Sadiq Khan is not. Boris Johnson possibly but I think one or two of his grandparents were born in France, if so then he is not. 

I was born in England, Parents was born in England, Grandparents was born In England and great Grandparents was born in England so I am  indigenous to this country I guess.

Offline David1970

I would have to go through their family tree to find out where their parents parents are originally from.  :unknown:

Tommy Robinson family original comes from Ireland so he is not. Sadiq Khan is not. Boris Johnson possibly but I think one or two of his grandparents were born in France, if so then he is not. 

I was born in England, Parents was born in England, Grandparents was born In England and great Grandparents was born in England so I am  indigenous to this country I guess.

The Nazis used to do similar check to see who was an Aryan and who was not.

Online Blackpool Rock

AIR Boris was actually born in New York and has Turkish ancestry  :unknown:

Offline RedKettle

I cannot find the words to express how repulsive it is that you believe this matters when considering your neighbours.

I am white British and meet you test so will not be exterminated, but you actually make me ashamed.

Online Blackpool Rock

The Nazis used to do similar check to see who was an Aryan and who was not.
Yes and a surprising number of the Nazi hierarchy actually had Jewish ancestors which were covered up, none so pure as the purified  :drinks:

Offline akauya

I cannot find the words to express how repulsive it is that you believe this matters when considering your neighbours.

I am white British and meet you test so will not be exterminated, but you actually make me ashamed.

I had a quick look at puntingking's posts and of course he quotes GBNews a lot. He's been well indoctrinated methinks.

Offline spiralnotebook

Offline David1970

Offline spiralnotebook

I had a quick look at puntingking's posts and of course he quotes GBNews a lot. He's been well indoctrinated methinks.

This.

Offline PepeMAGA

What's repulsive, the classification of indigenous or something else?

Offline Bangman

Selective democracy.

So would you say it was OK for Adolf Hitler to use his platform, give speeches, brainwashed 10,000s of Germans to hate?.
Tommy Uses a lot of fake news to spread hatred now.

Just to note: I agree in free speech but there has to be a borderline to control hate speech.

There was Anjem choudhury  a hate speech preacher rightfully arrested and banned online.
There were other muslim fundamentalists on that documentary a few years ago (I think channel 4).
They spread hate, they were kicked out of regents park mosque and they were attacked by fellow Muslims in Edgware road. (Well done to those muslims).
They are and rightfully banned.

Offline PepeMAGA

They aren't sure if his skin colour, it's a prediction, though he was likely dark skinned.
White skin may have emerged at little as 7000 years ago, so it could be that out ancestors looked like that and developed white skin, evolving to the area.
Saying they were pushed out by white immigrants is silly.

Online RadioKid

I find it unfathomable how grown adults cannot see GBNews as a bunch of grifters that peddling hate and nonesense. How can anyone normal fall for their garbage in 2p24

Offline puntingking

No.

I just think as a country we have more people in our population than we can handle. It is partly due to immigrants coming here and then having kids in this country. The white British population are not having kids to the extent as others nationalities.
We have low supply of houses, long nhs waiting lists and so on.

That is all I am going to say on this discussion now but feel free to disagree with my opinion here.  :hi:

edit - I could add more here but it would go into the banned religion and race discussion.  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2024, 02:01:36 pm by puntingking »

Online scutty brown

They aren't sure if his skin colour, it's a prediction, though he was likely dark skinned.
White skin may have emerged at little as 7000 years ago, so it could be that out ancestors looked like that and developed white skin, evolving to the area.
Saying they were pushed out by white immigrants is silly.

Not totally silly, they were subsequently displaced.
There were two subsequent migrations into Europe, both of paler skinned groups: farming types from the Eastern Med/Caucasus area, followed by a population from central Asia, both of whom appeared to have displaced to a large extent the dark skinned/blue eyed group. In reality it was again probably more a case of later populations overwhelming the earlier groups simply through sheer numbers. And of course what we don't know is what were the progenitors of all three groups: ancestral modern humans must all have originally come from Africa so were presumably dark skinned / dark eyed, then migrated into Arabia/Asia then somehow evolved into these three groups. And that was all pre-history, during recorded times there have been numerous migrations of different groups from central Asia into Europe - Celts/Goths/Visigoths/Huns/Turks/Mongols......just to name a few
All a confusing mass.

Offline David1970

Not as much as by the BBC.

Let me understand you, your belief is the BBC indoctrinates people more than GB news?

What form or ideas do you believe this indoctrination is on the BBC?

Offline mills_and_bhuna

I would have thought knowing some of this information would give you pause for thought as to whether country of origin or where your strain of DNA is prevalent is of any fundamental importance.
It would appear not

Offline mills_and_bhuna

So would you say it was OK for Adolf Hitler to use his platform, give speeches, brainwashed 10,000s of Germans to hate?.
Tommy Uses a lot of fake news to spread hatred now.

Just to note: I agree in free speech but there has to be a borderline to control hate speech.

There was Anjem choudhury  a hate speech preacher rightfully arrested and banned online.
There were other muslim fundamentalists on that documentary a few years ago (I think channel 4).
They spread hate, they were kicked out of regents park mosque and they were attacked by fellow Muslims in Edgware road. (Well done to those muslims).
They are and rightfully banned.
The main problem with your argument is that it requires a group of people to make that call on whether something is hate speech.
And as we have seen it has been fairly easy to characterise a group of students (all of whom are chock full of A-levels and whatnot) who happen to d disagree with the West's support for Israel bombing and siege of a civilian population, as being pro-Hamas , antisemitic, misinformed, lacking in context , and deserving of whatever punishment our sorry excuse for a democracy can throw at them.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Let me understand you, your belief is the BBC indoctrinates people more than GB news?

What form or ideas do you believe this indoctrination is on the BBC?
I don't think he was arguing that.
GBNews is indoctrinating people. Not very well though.
Most of their audience were already there .
The BBC is far more insidious .
We all love David Attenborough.
It pulls you into the illusion that they are neutral . They are not.
They have an agenda to reinforce the guardrails of the International Rules Based Order.
And don't forget the Chairman is a political appointee subject to the whims of whatever party is in power and hence their donors.

Offline Doc Holliday

If you are so strongly English, isn't it time you learnt the language properly?  ;)

Anyway, I remember your granddad well, we used to drink in the same pub.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PumpDump

Do you fuck indigenous English hookers exclusively?

Offline akauya

If you are so strongly English, isn't it time you learnt the language properly?  ;)

So glad you mentioned this Doc. I was going to do it earlier, but I decided not to because I don't think I have the gravitas to pull off the grammar nerd image.  :D :hi:

Offline RedKettle

What's repulsive, the classification of indigenous or something else?

Do I really need to explain? He is saying that only those of us who are pure English, on his definition, have a real right to be here and anyone else is inferior. If you want to know what happens next you have plenty of historical examples to look at, but Nazi Germany is an easy one to go to.

Offline RedKettle

I don't think he was arguing that.
GBNews is indoctrinating people. Not very well though.
Most of their audience were already there .
The BBC is far more insidious .
We all love David Attenborough.
It pulls you into the illusion that they are neutral . They are not.
They have an agenda to reinforce the guardrails of the International Rules Based Order.
And don't forget the Chairman is a political appointee subject to the whims of whatever party is in power and hence their donors.

Well we have a point of agreement on GB news anyway.

We are not going to agree on the BBC so let’s leave that.

I find it odd that you seem to be against the concept of an international rules based order!?

Offline finn5555

There is a difference between perception and reality when it comes down to how biased we see certain news channels and that comes from what our own beliefs are in my opinion.  :hi:

Offline willie loman

Anyway, I remember your granddad well, we used to drink in the same pub.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Always a risky strategy to pull someone up on their grammar, besides alan sugar speaks in the same manner, though he isnt indigenous english.

Offline Doc Holliday

Always a risky strategy to pull someone up on their grammar, besides alan sugar speaks in the same manner, though he isnt indigenous english.

FFS Willie it was a light hearted dig. The clue is in the emoji. I am not ususally in the habit of pulling people up on their grammar.

PS that should read Alan Sugar  :P

Offline Doc Holliday

So glad you mentioned this Doc. I was going to do it earlier, but I decided not to because I don't think I have the gravitas to pull off the grammar nerd image.  :D :hi:

It seems I don't either  :D

Offline PepeMAGA

Not totally silly, they were subsequently displaced.
There were two subsequent migrations into Europe, both of paler skinned groups: farming types from the Eastern Med/Caucasus area, followed by a population from central Asia, both of whom appeared to have displaced to a large extent the dark skinned/blue eyed group. In reality it was again probably more a case of later populations overwhelming the earlier groups simply through sheer numbers. And of course what we don't know is what were the progenitors of all three groups: ancestral modern humans must all have originally come from Africa so were presumably dark skinned / dark eyed, then migrated into Arabia/Asia then somehow evolved into these three groups. And that was all pre-history, during recorded times there have been numerous migrations of different groups from central Asia into Europe - Celts/Goths/Visigoths/Huns/Turks/Mongols......just to name a few
All a confusing mass.
That's impossible to determine, there's not accurate records from 4000 years ago, let alone 10000.

Offline PepeMAGA

Do I really need to explain? He is saying that only those of us who are pure English, on his definition, have a real right to be here and anyone else is inferior. If you want to know what happens next you have plenty of historical examples to look at, but Nazi Germany is an easy one to go to.
I haven't seen that point of view expressed, that's why I asked  :hi: