Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Puma Power / Mistress Muscle - Crayford  (Read 612 times)

25 review(s) for MistressMusclePP (23 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Tmor25

I have seen Mistress Muscle a couple of times before and loved her combination of muscularity and expertise in anal play.

External Link/Members Only

Date: March 2024

Location: decent apartment in Crayford near the Sainsbury’s. Quite a few doors to get through but follow her instructions and it’s fine.

Duration: 1hr for £120

Lady: in my view she is great. Quite small but strong. Obviously she is older but she’s in great shape as per her pictures.

Meeting

I had liaised with PP for weeks before telling her what I wanted. When I first booked the appointment she asked me what my fantasies were. I explained I wanted to further explore anal play on me as we had tried it before.

I arrived on time and had a quick shower first. Handed over the money and led into the room which had a massage table set up. I could see she had a tea towel on the counter covering something which piqued my interest. It turns out she had laid out a selection of toys to use on me!

I had asked her to wear Lycra and she was wearing an amazing Lycra body stocking that she said she’d ordered specially for the meet.

She then asked if I wanted to wear something similarly soft? I agreed and she got some tights out and put these on me slowly. She then got another set and somehow engineered to put them over my head with my arms in the legs and she made a hole for my head. This didn’t really do anything for me but I could see it excited her.

We then had a short sensual wrestle on the floor which she enjoyed - she kept remarking on how amazing it was having the soft materials rubbing against her.

She then got me to kneel on the sofa by the window with my ass in the air.  She then knelt behind me and ripped a hole in the tights by my arse.  I could then feel some wonderful gentle play with her fingers and some light rimming which became more full on. She then stopped and I knew what was coming next. She got one of her toys and started fucking my arse with it gently. It felt great and she really know what she is doing. Occasionally she would stop and rim again and play with my cock from behind. She then upped the ante and came back with a larger dildo which she went to work with. It was amazing being fucked from behind with my head over the back of the sofa looking through a gap in the curtains. Seeing people walking about down below whilst this mistress was fucking me was hot.

After a while of this she got me onto a blow up ball on the floor and continued the same.

We then moved to the massage table where she had me on my back seeing to my arse again and wanking me off. I came a bit quickly unfortunately. I had hoped to go for round two, but annoyingly I lost the urge and wanted to leave.

I had wanted to sample some of her more sensual offerings as despite 3 visits I still haven’t managed to fuck her. I got up, had a shower and left probably 45 mins in. I could have stayed longer so nothing on her part.

I think she’s great for what I wanted in that particular meeting. My only criticism is whilst she gets really into the session, sometimes she’ll suddenly stop and start a straight conversation about fitness, health etc which slightly slows things down.

I think’ll return again for a more straightforward session as the desire to fuck a mature fitness lady is high on my list.