Author Topic: Thai Massage Alloa.  (Read 4851 times)

Offline Newman

External Link/Members Only

Visited within the last week. Comms were all done by text. Made appointment a couple of days before and confirmed by text on the day.
I parked just along the street. Some restrictions to daytime parking but no restrictions beyond 5pm. My appointment was early evening so no issue.

Buzzed in, went up the stairs and met at reception. Attractive young Thai girl. I'd say late 20s.
Paid £50 for 60 minute massage. Asked for relaxing session. Reply with a smile of "no problem".

Room very spacious and comfortable with a nice big massage table.

Very good massage. Started face down, massaging legs with sheet over my butt. Two or three very light "accidental" touches to my cock which was quickly firming up.

Asked to turn over. She placed the sheet over my erect cock but I asked if the sheet could be removed. Reply was that's fine if I was comfortable with that.  :D
I was obviously aroused and asked if a happy ending was possible. The reply was yes of course but would cost extra. I offered £30 which was immediately accepted. She said she usually charged £40 seemed happy with £30.
Hand job was absolutely superb. Slow and gentle, with lots of edging and superb attention to balls. Just lovely. I managed to last for 10 minutes or so and then the inevitable happened. The girl was sat between my legs throughout the HR so touching not available. This didn't spoil what was a superb experience.

In summary. £80 in total paid for an excellent massage and a superb happy ending from a lovely young lady who seemed happy and smiling throughout.  I paid the £30 for HE after getting dressed.





Offline Queynte

Is this shop the same girls that work in Falkirk?  If so, my experience through there has been poor massage and over priced extras
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Newman

Is this shop the same girls that work in Falkirk?  If so, my experience through there has been poor massage and over priced extras
No I'm pretty sure it's not the same folk as were in the Falkirk shop (Joy etc).
The girl I saw in Alloa said she had previously worked in Glasgow. I didn't catch a name though.
I was very happy re value for money. The massage was very good and an excellent happy ending.
Time wise fine too, out of the shop at just over the hour. Certainly not rushed out.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 07:28:53 pm by Newman »

Offline Queynte

Apparently JJ working in Alloa so some overlap
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Newman

Visited this place again about a week ago. Experience pretty much identical to my review above. Good comms, very good massage then a really very good hand job. In for the full hour. Really nice girl, excellent English. £50 for one hour plus £30 for happy ending.

Offline David1970


Offline Glesgaboy


Offline Rubmylegs

External Link/Members Only

Was it Ava you seen, I went for a good hard massage the other week, plenty nudging and a really good deep massage, photo of her now added in AW last week?

Offline Newman

External Link/Members Only
Was it Ava you seen, I went for a good hard massage the other week, plenty nudging and a really good deep massage, photo of her now added in AW last week?
Based on the photos in that advert I'm pretty sure that's not the person I saw.
Edit to add it's a different phone number to the one I used on my visits.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2025, 09:14:45 pm by Newman »

Offline Rubmylegs

I thought the girl I seen had darker hair but definitely said her name was Ava.  Think she had black leggings and black sports top, have to say the room was toastie but I'll return and do a review shortly.

Offline Rubmylegs

It is a different number from the one used by Thaisabai which ends in 77 but same address with intercom?

Offline Newman

It is a different number from the one used by Thaisabai which ends in 77 but same address with intercom?
Yes number I used ended in 77 but as you say definitely the same address. Maybe more than one person working there now?

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
phone number on this website ends in 77. Is this the place?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Newman


Offline Rubmylegs

Yes number I used ended in 77 but as you say definitely the same address. Maybe more than one person working there now?

Main thing is we both had a positive experience whether the same girl or not :cool:

My only gripe is £60 for a deep tissue massage is steep when Wan Thai is £50 and gives great massage also.

Offline falkirkguy50

Main thing is we both had a positive experience whether the same girl or not :cool:

My only gripe is £60 for a deep tissue massage is steep when Wan Thai is £50 and gives great massage also.

For someone that seems to have knowledge of the area and who gives good massages - there seems to be a lack of reviews on your part... It's always good to share experiences.

Offline Rubmylegs

For someone that seems to have knowledge of the area and who gives good massages - there seems to be a lack of reviews on your part... It's always good to share experiences.

You're averaging 4 a year, I've been here 2 weeks so 2 1/2 months to keep up with your numbers :thumbsup:

I have added one to the European thread and will add one for here in next visit.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2025, 01:46:38 pm by Rubmylegs »

Offline Newman

Main thing is we both had a positive experience whether the same girl or not :cool:

My only gripe is £60 for a deep tissue massage is steep when Wan Thai is £50 and gives great massage also.
I’ve only paid £50 for one hour massage on both my visits. I didn’t discuss massage type but it was very good both times.

Offline Rubmylegs

I’ve only paid £50 for one hour massage on both my visits. I didn’t discuss massage type but it was very good both times.

Was offered £50 for massage or £60 for deep tissue so much prefer having my legs pummeled than take a chance of someone running their hands up and down them.

Offline Newman

I thought the girl I seen had darker hair but definitely said her name was Ava.  Think she had black leggings and black sports top, have to say the room was toastie but I'll return and do a review shortly.
I’ve made an appointment to see Awa in the next few days. She’s the girl I saw in the review that opens this thread.