External Link/Members Only£100
1 hour
I saw Jasmin a while back, totally forgot to leave a review.
Communication: Arranged efficiently via SMS. Seemed quite abrupt, but gave good instructions to the location and suggestions on where to park.
Location: It was a bit of a blur, but very close to the train station, just had to navigate around the back and use the intercom to let her know I'd arrived. Ok apartment block that looked like it may have been an office in a previous life.
The Girl: She's a milf, stern teacher vibe which I usually look for. Looked like a lovely figure, nice curves.
Experience: I was greeted with the hide behind the door usual thing. She seemed cold from the get go. Asked how long I wanted, I told her an hour, then she started moaning about punters asking for full services. I was finding her hard to read, she seemed annoyed, but also was she wanting me to ask about full service options? Anyway, I handed over the cash then stripped off. Massage started, it was average, I hadn't realised that she'd stripped off, didn't get to see her body in detail until I felt her nipple touch my arse. This only happened a couple of times. It seemed to be ages just doing basic massage, not really sensual as described in her body 2 body. She eventually got on the table and used her body a bit more, her pussy would never rub against me, which was a shame. She eventually asked me to flip over and started given the little guy some attention. No real body work here, just her hands as she kneeled between my legs. Couldn't touch her as she'd kept her distance.. Again, not what I'd expect or want from a body to body massage. She did have nice tits, but clearly didn't like being looked at. It just felt uncomfortable. I eventually came and she she cleaned up and offered me a shower.
Verdict: Cold personality. Made things awkward by mentioning other customers pressuring her for full service. I'd never even hinted at this, so not sure why the negative vibes from her. It was transactional and not sensual. I couldn't wait to get out. I wouldn't go back. It's almost a negative if it weren't for the fact she finished me well.