Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Garden of eden closing  (Read 3519 times)

Offline WDFORTE

Given 3 months to shut so say a couple of the girls working there.  Why 3 months I don't know, maybe end of tenancy? anyway another gone by July.  Brum is getting thin on the ground now..

Offline mr.bluesky

I didn't realise it was still going. I thought it had closed years ago.  :unknown:
Like you say not many of these places still going now all Chinese / Thai rub and tug places
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 08:22:05 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline chadpitt

It was terrible anyway so no wonder it's closing.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 07:18:07 am by chadpitt »

Offline Spurt

It was terrible anyway so no wonder it's closing.
That might be why I have never been

Offline Bhamguy

Thought it closed pages ago as wen I drive past seems shut down

Offline hungryhippo

They are just moving premises, not closing down completely. I went recently and the girl told me that.

Offline Roadster

Offline Bhamguy

Not been to a parlor in 25 years think might have to visit 1 agsin

Offline mr.bluesky

Not been to a parlor in 25 years think might have to visit 1 agsin

In my early punting days Birmingham was awash with massage parlours,  now all replaced by Chinese/ Thai rub and tug places :unknown:
Garden of Eden has been going a long time  I used to frequent the place well over 20 years or more ago.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 08:36:27 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline mr.bluesky

They are just moving premises, not closing down completely. I went recently and the girl told me that.

How about a review of your visit  :unknown:

Offline hungryhippo

Do you know where to?

Not sure exactly but somewhere near the existing premises, will have a more discreet entrance though apparently.

Offline Tantric_mat

Drove past yesterday. It looks abandoned, although so do half the commercial premises round there.

Offline Roadster

Offline alibirmingham

Personally think the downfall of places like this is a lack of website and knowing who is there and on what days/times. When I see a wg I have a type and going in blind to a place like this only to walk out disappointed wouldn’t be worth the trouble so rather just avoid it.

I know a few of my mates that punt also feel the same.

Offline WDFORTE

If you believe the working girls that work there, they suggest they are moving to the flat ABOVE the premises? WOW! talk about hiding in plain sight...

Offline Slow grinder

I preferd,Lisa's down the road.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2024, 01:48:57 am by Slow grinder »

Offline mr.bluesky

I preferd,Lisa's down the road.

Haven't been there for donkeys years. The last time I went there it seems all the girls were sitting around in the lounge smoking wacky baccy as the girl seemed stoned out of her head.  Never returned or had the urge to return.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2024, 07:58:11 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline scutty brown

What's happening to the snake?

Offline Travis1234

Went last Friday. Saw Ruby. They said it ain’t closing. Just a rumour