Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Capri- Canary Whaf  (Read 2433 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6635034) (25 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline puntingking

LINK:

External Link/Members Only

Service Provider:
eastern European, good English, mid 30s, above average height for a women, very nice breast area and after looking through google images I think her breast size is between a D and a double D (the things I do to try to be as accurate as possible with measurements  :D) Facially is attractive and a smile that instantly turns me on. She is friendly, not shy and easy to talk to in a conversation.

POSITIVES:
deep throat and owo skills were phenomenal. I could easily have finished in less than 3 minute If I did not stop her from overdoing the owo too soon.
deep french kissing were good. Capri was good at dealing with my over excitement  :D
I ejaculated in her mouth and she swallowed it fully. Empty my balls completely.

NEGATIVES:
I ejaculated too soon but this was not at all her fault. If anything it shows how good she was.
I paid a deposit as I was a new client but I also had let her down on two occasions so I think that was more of a reason for a deposit to be taken from me to her.

Price:

£250

Offline Kevin Boss

• Temp ban until
    17/05/24 @ 14:33
  • Reviews: 22
Keep hearing good things about her OWO. Will eventually sample once I get over the fact ill be paying quite a bit for a blow and go as I don't do any actual intercourse with SP's

Offline HistoryRepeats

Her OWO is very sloppy, I love it!

She never charged me for a deposit (even first meet) - so would be interested to know how much it was.

Offline puntingking

Her OWO is very sloppy, I love it!

She never charged me for a deposit (even first meet) - so would be interested to know how much it was.

I paid 20% of the hour rate as a deposit.