Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AS - Roxyfoxy - Nottingham  (Read 1558 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7786072) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline Ipunter

VS Link: External Link/Members Only
AdultSeek Link: External Link/Members Only

While writing this I noticed Bareback was listed in the likes on AdultSeek, but her likes are all over the place anyway, I don't believe she is all there.

Booking / Communication

Sorted over Whatapp, she sent voice messages.  I actually booked for today 2 days ago from her VS advert, everything was fine, then she said she was busy and wanted me to book for today, I agreed for 1pm, it was a little flaky yesterday, I confirmed my requests which were a Nude Oral with CIM which she agreed for the bargain price of £30, then later said she doesn't offer than, but then agreed and said she'd do it for £20, me being the nice guy I am said you said £30 earlier, she seemed quite happy that I said that.

So this morning rolls up, I send her a text to ask if everything is OK today, No Answer, a couple hours later, No Answer, I called her a couple times around an hour before the booking, No Answer.

Then totally out the blue, 20 minutes before the booking she texts and says "Zorry" I text back and say is the booking happening, then rather than voice notes she starts texts asking what time and what I was after... At this point I told her to chose another profession and blocked and deleted her.

It was like I was speaking to 2/3 different people, every day someone else.  :scare:

Logistics / Location

She told me she has her own house in Nottingham RedHill (NG4), but then when I pushed for the postcode it was NG5.

After thought

Well, I should of closed the book on her/he/them when the first 20 red flags appeared, but a £30 B&G kept me hanging on and I was genuinely interested to see what would happen.  I should have known  :drinks:

I mentioned it above, but the likes depend on the personality of the person you're speaking to, she's definitely new to the game and would probably stay well clear.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 01:22:43 pm by Ipunter »

Offline djlionheart

Should have checked here before, I have a booking tomorrow  :scare:

She most be new as u like other WG she has been messaging me all day. Asking about what I wanted etc etc.

We shall see what pans out in the end.

Offline casualdragon69

I was interested in a meet from the viva Ad.
Dropped a message and asked what services included and any extras.
A goto question after a learning experience with the Brazilian groups where everything is extra.

Found the adultseek afterwards didn't add to the BB thread as its openly on her likes list there.

BB was offered in the whatsapp exchange.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hunkybc

A lucky escape there fellas. I get the sense that she probably should be doing this type of work either.

Offline ZeroCount

What was it that attracted you in the first place, the cross eyes, the muffin top, or just the general ambience of the pictures with the bog in the background?

Offline Cappadonna

The most cornbeefy legs I’ve ever seen….