Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fluffy cunt  (Read 3258 times)

Offline bobbymotors

made me laugh.... recent PN review for 'Sacha of Maidenhead'

Upon arrival we were sipping sparkling wine. I had a wonderful time, I was relaxed immediately as Sacha knew how to put me at ease. I can only describe her as sensational and someone I will hope to keep forever as a friend with fringe benefits. I am still tingling thinking about our time together, the gentle massages and the feather like touch of her fingers and other parts of her body. Later it felt gorgeous when I was inside her and we were at one with our love-making. I do not want to kiss and tell here, but she will definitely be someone I will see again and again and again. On behalf of all of her friends and fans, as long as you're serious and going to treat her well and like a real lady, then she is the lady for you too. She is a really sexy and sensual woman who knows how to treat a guy!

'friend with fringe benefits'....tell her you're out of money and see if she's your frienf

'love-making'....mate, it's a fuck.

'treat her well and like a real lady'... she's a fucking brass, no more no less.

What a fluffy prick this is.

Offline Anallover6969

Offline Sedlmayer

Upon arrival we were sipping sparkling wine. I had a wonderful time, I was relaxed immediately as Sacha knew how to put me at ease. I can only describe her as sensational and someone I will hope to keep forever as a friend with fringe benefits. I am still tingling thinking about our time together, the gentle massages and the feather like touch of her fingers and other parts of her body. Later it felt gorgeous when I was inside her and we were at one with our love-making. I do not want to kiss and tell here, but she will definitely be someone I will see again and again and again. On behalf of all of her friends and fans, as long as you're serious and going to treat her well and like a real lady, then she is the lady for you too. She is a really sexy and sensual woman who knows how to treat a guy!

'friend with fringe benefits'....tell her you're out of money and see if she's your frienf

'treat her well and like a real lady'... she's a fucking brass, no more no less.

Good one, mate, but there's so much of this shit on there it's a complete joke  :crazy: :wacko: :thumbsdown:

This is the best bit -
"we were at one with our love-making. I do not want to kiss and tell here......."
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:25:46 am by Sedlmayer »

Offline NIK

I reckon this could be James' first review.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Sedlmayer

I reckon this could be James' first review.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

C'mon! Surely you can recognise Infoseeker's distinctive, impactful style?  :unknown:

Offline AnthG

My opinion I would say that is a definite self review by the girl herself.

Just shows the vetting system there is not working as reviews are supposed to be moderated before they go live.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Matium

The reviewer, Steve01, surprise, surprise, has only one review to his name.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:53:51 am by Matium »

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Probably "sorts the paperwork" using special pink envelopes.

Offline Mr Creosote

A fine example of the sort of thing that made me run away from PN when I rejoined last year.

Offline sushi

My opinion I would say that is a definite self review by the girl herself.

Just shows the vetting system there is not working as reviews are supposed to be moderated before they go live.
I agree it's more like Mills and Boon than a punting review.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Upon arrival we were sipping sparkling wine....

The very first line tells you it was written by the pro$$ie herself, and because it's full of female-esque clichés and sound bites. No matter how hard they try, most pro$$ies are piss poor at penning fake punter reviews. Obviously, this one has shares in Mr Sheen.

Offline Happylad

"I am well educated", she says in her Profile, but then, a paragraph or so later she says "As a open minded woman" - careless, to say the least.

The style in which the Profile is written, and the style of the writing in the Review do, indeed, bear considerable likeness to each other.

Perhaps Admin could open a board in which Pro$$ies appearing in this Forum could write their own Reviews, and we could then judge them periodically for the most hilarious and entertaining.

EnglishPhoebe

Or maybe add a new option besides changing them to negative when a review goes up that gets shown to be written by the girl, so they can be spotted, and enjoyed.

tonysoprano

I do not want to kiss and tell here......."

This always makes me laugh. Why write a fucking review then?

You see this a lot on AW and it makes me wonder who the fuck bothers doing this.

SirFrank

Krystyna

He`s been readin too many novels
Fuckin Dickhead if ya ask me !
Wot was it again " Once inside her we felt as one "   What an absolute load of bobbins ! :rolleyes:
More like `Once you were inside her she was makin noises and talkin mucky to get you to shoot yer muck `mate !
Get a fuckin grip !

Dr Yes

He`s been readin too many novels
Fuckin Dickhead if ya ask me !
Wot was it again " Once inside her we felt as one "   What an absolute load of bobbins ! :rolleyes:
More like `Once you were inside her she was makin noises and talkin mucky to get you to shoot yer muck `mate !
Get a fuckin grip !
What a total cunt

+1

LL

He does come across as a cunt but who is happiest though - the fluffy cunt or the hardened punter?

The fluffy cunt took the blue pill - he's under the blissful ignorance of illusion.
The hardened cunt took the red pill.  He's embraced the painful truth of reality.

Sometimes I think that punting would be a lot easier if I was more easily pleased like this guy!

Krystyna

Offline Wilson85

Surely the fluffy cunts are setting themselves up for a hard fall back to reality, when the prossie breaks the illusion. Or when their fluffy ways mutates into EAS.

In my limited experience it's better to be a realist, not always easy though. Despite knowing that the favored prossie is having more enjoyable times with men who are wealthier, interesting; more attractive; well hung; more frequent customers; and leave her feeling fulfiled in more ways than one.

Some one said on here that EAS is an std, I'd say that fluffiness is its early symptoms. Best avoided IMHO. :hi:

Krystyna

I think many punters are  disillusioned , lonely , needy  , who knows . All i can say that is that i once had a very much disillusioned regular way back in 2008 .
Basically , this guy used to see me every week . We got on  well  and after a while he told me how unhappy he was at home
I asked him the ins and outs and the whys and wherefores etc. I told him i was twice divorced and this that and the other.
This conversation took up from where it left off every time he came to see me for quite a while .
Sadly though , this guy thought , in his own head    (obviously )   that he was something that little bit special to me and i saved all my advice and charm and loveliness just for him and his weekly visits and he obviously thought that he was so much more than a punter , he thought that i would be his way out of his unhappy relationship and that if he were to leave his live in partner that we could become an item.
I had never seen this guy apart from the place i worked at . We had never been for a drink , meal , pictures NADA !
This guy , one Saturday , decided to tell his fiance that he had met someone and was leaving her.
That someone was me !
The woman was devastated , after 14 years of being with this bloke ,  and tried to take her own life .
She was on life support and ended up on kidney dialysis due to the amount of tablets taken and in hospital for quite a few weeks as i recall .
I have always regretted bein so nice to him but at the end of the day i have been nice to a lot of blokes and they havent left their partner .
This tale is a sad reminder of how things can go sadly awry in this industry . I wish he had not left her because i couldnt offer him anything and i think he was so fed up with his `lot` that he saw me as some kind of escape .
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 10:46:03 pm by Krystyna »

Offline Bangers and Gash

I think many punters are  disillusioned , lonely , needy  , who knows .

I think the same can be said of many pro$$ies. Maybe it applies to yourself, who knows .

nova painted floozie

I think many punters are  disillusioned , lonely , needy  , who knows . All i can say that is that i once had a very much disillusioned regular way back in 2008 .
Basically , this guy used to see me every week . We got on  well  and after a while he told me how unhappy he was at home
I asked him the ins and outs and the whys and wherefores etc. I told him i was twice divorced and this that and the other.
This conversation took up from where it left off every time he came to see me for quite a while .
Sadly though , this guy thought , in his own head    (obviously )   that he was something that little bit special to me and i saved all my advice and charm and loveliness just for him and his weekly visits and he obviously thought that he was so much more than a punter , he thought that i would be his way out of his unhappy relationship and that if he were to leave his live in partner that we could become an item.
I had never seen this guy apart from the place i worked at . We had never been for a drink , meal , pictures NADA !
This guy , one Saturday , decided to tell his fiance that he had met someone and was leaving her.
That someone was me !
The woman was devastated , after 14 years of being with this bloke ,  and tried to take her own life .
She was on life support and ended up on kidney dialysis due to the amount of tablets taken and in hospital for quite a few weeks as i recall .
I have always regretted bein so nice to him but at the end of the day i have been nice to a lot of blokes and they havent left their partner .
This tale is a sad reminder of how things can go sadly awry in this industry . I wish he had not left her because i couldnt offer him anything and i think he was so fed up with his `lot` that he saw me as some kind of escape .

Crikey, that's horrible. Did he actually show up on your doorstep?

Quesadilla

Having only really read AW reviews and then a very few UKP reviews it took me a while to realise there is actually a difference. I'm sure my first reviews on here were seriously fluffy and I'm now changing my attitude.  My AW reviews are still a bit fluffy but this site is forcing me to look at things a bit more critically which is good and I try to stick to just the facts.
I had a very interesting conversation with a recent WG where she admitted she often feels lonely because she is giving all the time - of course, they put on their best face for us to get us to become regulars and make us feel special - that's what we're paying for - but you can't afford to forget that one basic fact.  Only if I start getting freebies would I start to believe the "you're so special" hype from a WG.

Krystyna

Crikey, that's horrible. Did he actually show up on your doorstep?

No as we lived in different cities

Offline Sedlmayer

Having only really read AW reviews and then a very few UKP reviews it took me a while to realise there is actually a difference. I'm sure my first reviews on here were seriously fluffy and I'm now changing my attitude.  My AW reviews are still a bit fluffy but this site is forcing me to look at things a bit more critically which is good and I try to stick to just the facts.
I had a very interesting conversation with a recent WG where she admitted she often feels lonely because she is giving all the time - of course, they put on their best face for us to get us to become regulars and make us feel special - that's what we're paying for - but you can't afford to forget that one basic fact.  Only if I start getting freebies would I start to believe the "you're so special" hype from a WG.

Are you sure you're a punter? You sound like a prostitute to me..... :timeout: