Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Demi - Bow  (Read 1062 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7637522) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Norman Osborn

External Link/Members Only

Located not more than 10 minutes walk from Bow roundabout, communication was easy however her english is a bit limited when I arrived

definitely the girl in the pictures but they are photoshopped,shes a chubby girl with a big belly which she obviously hides in the pictures.shes pretty heavily tattooed as well

I was of the understanding that a shared shower would be standard but i had to push a lttle to persuade her in with me the rubdown was pretty below par.went to the bedroom i sat on the edge of the bed and she went to town which is where she excelled,it was decent and she went pretty deep. moved onto the bed where she started to unwrap a condom but i stopped her and she continued with the blowjob with lots of eye contact.after a few minutes more i said it was time so she unwrapped it and put it on an starting riding me

after a few more minutes a filpped her over started the business again and she was pushing back very nicely till i exploded

got dressed and I was on my way,not much small talk because of the language barrier

ive rated this a low positive because of the photoshopped pics and she didnt really take the lead,which i would have preferred

Offline Norman Osborn

forgot to mention I paid £90 for a half hour,which included OWO