Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofiaa / Catarina - Streatham  (Read 903 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7648110) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Saltnpepper

Time: Jan  24- Mar 2024

Links :
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price : £40, 15 mins

Comms: all done via Phone call and few knocked on arrival knew where I was going too.

Location: SW16 Latina WG house, New apartment, She has moved on probably to CR0 or SE6 I think

Appearance: Just like the pics , Body on point and dressed in sexy lingerie

Services: OW, CG, Mish, multiple Doggy positions

So Saw Soffia in the lineup on previous visits and said I will come back for her and boy was I happy I did, She speaks perfect English was dressed to the nines and came with a bag of energy. So picked her from the new lineup had a quick chat and she even asked if I wanted any extras but declined action started with her dropping her gear tiny dance then OW proceeded and it was very good it was quite raunchy she has a slutty side to her a bit of variation sloppy took it deep slapped her face a few times with it this got me to full mast instantly. Sex was then delivered with a lot of energy/ few moans and groans , she should get an Oscar lol it did add to the moment for sure. Was allowed to pound in various positions doggy on the bed standing straddle etc. A bit of Dirty talking , no restrictions Hygiene was perfect .
Would I go back: yes its VFM with a good looking, good service WG IMO.

Recommended: for sure cant wrong if looking for a quick release, she gets fully engaged.

Any questions do ask.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 08:53:15 pm by Saltnpepper »

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review...

Seems like these dances are part of the menu these days, does everyone enjoy this?  They send it ad part of the text message menu too... just to let you know... you deffo won't get a full 15mins of pounding so don't expect it lol

But thanks again for the Intel on this one I've seen her in my searches but visually she doesn't do it for me... but that said the sound of her energy  you described does do it for me & I'll probably try to see her for that alone... nothing beats a punt with a woman more into it than I am haha.

Cheers

Offline Saltnpepper

Thanks for the review...

Seems like these dances are part of the menu these days, does everyone enjoy this?  They send it ad part of the text message menu too... just to let you know... you deffo won't get a full 15mins of pounding so don't expect it lol

But thanks again for the Intel on this one I've seen her in my searches but visually she doesn't do it for me... but that said the sound of her energy  you described does do it for me & I'll probably try to see her for that alone... nothing beats a punt with a woman more into it than I am haha.

Cheers

Yeah same thing with me pumps I didn't really take to her ad but in the flesh it all made sense, she can take the D ran over time a bit lol