Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara - Tantric Pleasure - Marylebone - TOFTT  (Read 868 times)

Offline mikey_mike

External Link/Members Only

In London for the weekend and after scrolling through some massage reviews on UKP I landed on the Tantric Pleasure site and decided to give "Sophie" a call.  My call was rejected but I shortly received a text with the names and the areas of the SPs available today. 

Emma and Lara in Marylebone however there were no pictures for Lara on the site so I asked for more details: "Lara, 26, Hungarian, Petite brunette, size 6/8 32C. Friendly, openminded girl, great service, brilliant feedback"

Sounded decent and whist I couldn't find much by way of reviews the pics of the other girls looked pretty good and there was something appealing about the potential unknown.  As I didn't have much time I made a prompt decision and agreed:  Time and place was then confirmed, price was 60mins for £120.

Arrived on time and was let in to the flat in the usual way by a friendly if short (5'1") and slightly chubby (bit of a tummy) young girl in red lingerie.  First impression was not great but she was smiley and offering some encouraging light kisses so I decided to go with the flow and see what happened.  The room was small and VERY warm, kitchen and bed (paper cover rolled out in readiness) all in one.  I was then offered to take a shower so off with the clothes directed to the small bathroom.

Back in the main room and Lara came over and helped me dry with some sensual work with the towel which started to get me aroused. Some more light kissing and off came her bra to release some pert (natural) breasts, before she directed me to lie face down on the bed.  I've not experienced a tantric massage so this was a new experience.  Starting with some light talc over my body she was attentive with plenty of gentle touches, strokes with her fingers and lips all over my body but especially my crack and sack which had me really turned on.   

Maybe 15 mins on and out came the warm oil, expertly drizzled over me and her to then start the B2B massage.  It was then I thought to myself that whilst Lara was by no means my usual look physically, she did put the effort in to provide an erotic massage. 

After about half an hour of her sensual sliding over me, combined with some less than discrete exploring of her pussy and she was getting juicy and in the flow.  I was then (finally) asked to turn over and revealed my raging boner.  More oil applied and she continues with her devoted attention and asks if I want any extras.  I asked what was on offer and she suggested FS for £100.  My mind was not in a place for negotiating so agreed and the interaction continued with more intensity before rolling on the bag. 

She was certainly making plenty of positive noises of satisfaction as she slid down my shaft.  Sensing I was close I decided on a tactical change of position to try and give me a breather.  I bent her over and managed a few minutes of deep pounding with gentle slaps of her peachy ass before deciding I was ready to blow.  She spun round and offered me her open mouth so off came the bag just in time for me to jizz on to her tongue.         

She cleaned me up with some of the paper cover for the bed and then asked me to lay back down to finish the massage.  I didn't notice her check the clock at all, but I felt my time was done so I went for a cleansing shower, got dressed and paid my dues before heading out. 

Summary:
Ease of booking - 8/10
Apartment - 6/10
Face - 5/10
Body - 6/10           
Massage - 8/10
Effort - 8/10
Overall value for money (£220) - 7/10

In hindsight I feel I overpaid, for that price I'd expect a really hot looking girl (even with London prices).  Lara was a friendly, attentive, gave a sensual service and served my need but I wouldn't go back.  The lesson for me is (unless more research available) stick with AW, check reviews, pics and consider the budget.

PS -  Unsure whether this should be in the massage section or not but placed here due to the outcome. 

Offline CallumTT

Good review thanks. 

The girls in the agency are good for sensual massage but it's a pity they B&S the photos on their website shamelessly. 

For me, I'd be happy with that VFM.  Sensual massage, FS, COF.  I've paid more for less in London.

Offline goodguy22london

Many thanks for the review - agree with your VFM point