Author Topic: First hotel punt...  (Read 1976 times)

JK2014

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Alright all...I'm off to Madrid on business and I'm staying in a 5 star luxury hotel.

I've punted invall a few times before but never in a hotel. I'm married, I've arranged for a smoking hot (in pictures!) escort to come to my hotel for a few hours we've agreed on a fee of 700 euros. I know it's a total waste of cash but i just can't turn down the opportunity to get a stunning bird over the desk in my upmarket hotel room! The girl speaks fluent English.

Having never done this before, could the hotel be suspicious and deny the escort access to my room?

I don't mind chucking a bit of money at this to make it memorable. I'll order a bottle of champers to the room.

Any other tips?

Cheers.

JV547845

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
What's the point of 5 star hotels if you can't bring hookers to them?  As long as she doesn't look like a crack whore or turn up in dom gear you can just pretend she's your bird or you've pulled and you should be fine.

Offline Jerboa

€700! is her fanny encrusted with priceless diamonds?  :scare: you got a link?

Offline shagbambi

Have punted in Spain, using outcalls to hotels on quite a few occasions.  Nobody will bat an eyelid.  Prostitution is 100% legal in Spain, and there will be no issue.  Relax, enjoy.

Offline Tailpipe

Have punted in Spain, using outcalls to hotels on quite a few occasions.  Nobody will bat an eyelid.  Prostitution is 100% legal in Spain, and there will be no issue.  Relax, enjoy.

I did not know that how about Portugal as I have a visit soon.

Hope he gets a good punt for 700euro

Offline shagbambi

To get an idea,

External Link/Members Only

700 euro buys 3 hours of seriously hot pussy. VFM?  Not my call.

vt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
To get an idea,

External Link/Members Only

700 euro buys 3 hours of seriously hot pussy. VFM?  Not my call.

They look seriously photoshopped...bet they're not better than a well-recommended indie that could probably had for €300-400...or probably a hottie and her best mate for €700.

Here's a local punting forum...some Spanish or Google translate will help...looks like the scene is mostly Latinas from Brazil, Colombia & Venezuela and local Spanish girls, prices start at €70ph for an older Latina or up to €140 for a 'teen' local girl which the Spanish guys will pay a premium for.

External Link/Members Only

...but I guess it's easier to go with the agency...I just hope the OP has had a good recommendation to go straight in for a 3hr session!   :unknown:


Offline Jerboa

They look seriously photoshopped...bet they're not better than a well-recommended indie that could probably had for €300-400...or probably a hottie and her best mate for €700.

Here's a local punting forum...some Spanish or Google translate will help...looks like the scene is mostly Latinas from Brazil, Colombia & Venezuela and local Spanish girls, prices start at €70ph for an older Latina or up to €140 for a 'teen' local girl which the Spanish guys will pay a premium for.

External Link/Members Only

...but I guess it's easier to go with the agency...I just hope the OP has had a good recommendation to go straight in for a 3hr session!   :unknown:

I concur, sites like that are for punters that think the more you pay the better the experience, the photos look heavily photoshopped, there are plenty of better options.