Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lya : Voluptuous Brazilian Pocket Rocket GFE : Kommons Baker Street  (Read 4578 times)

3 review(s) for Lyandra Lins (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline The Night King

AKA Kalahari on Diva. Findable on Kommons, using 'Brazilian' filter.

1 hour incall @ £200. Near Baker Street.  March 24

Comms : Actually a bit tricky as apparently my burner phone number has a couple of strikes from jilted SPs on some site for walking so she was at first reticent  :unknown:  She requested a video call and I managed to use the old Night King charm to persuade her to accept the booking  ;)  She sends you a handy menu of costs, services and links (OF / IG etc) when you text her.

Apartment : Quite a nice basement flat in Marylebone / Baker Street area. You have to be quiet going in / leaving as she's stressed about nosy neighbours.

The SP : Brazilian SP who had been on my HL for a while. I knew she was a pal of Mel Maia, although I thought her previous underwhelming published photos really didnt do her any favours. Her newer smartphone pics are actually a lot more accurate. Speaks ok English. At a diminutive 5'1" and with a curvy all natural figure including a lovely pair of C's and a big old round booty, she's ticking all the boxes. This girl is definitely in good nick. I'd go as far as to say she has a great athletic body if you like that kind of look. Facially she's definitely a looker too. She's well made up and has shiny white teeth. A real fitty I have to say. If you saw her in the street or in a bikini on the beach you'd 100% clock her. Attached photo is representative  :wacko:

The deed : Lots of nice FK, building to DFK. A very sensual hour of GFE with good OWO and all positions delivered to order. She seemed to really enjoy herself +/or has excellent acting skills  :D

Conclusion : A great punt with a relaxed, friendly sexy woman who knows how to deliver a great GFE. Will try to repeat. YMMV

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 06:39:39 pm by The Night King »

Offline The Night King

Direct linking to Kommons hasn't been cracked yet so go to :

External Link/Members Only

and scroll. Shouldnt take too long.

Offline pumps

Direct linking to Kommons hasn't been cracked yet so go to :

External Link/Members Only

and scroll. Shouldnt take too long.

Scrolled forever and couldn't find her. Oh well

Offline pumps

Oh I found her under the name "lya" I was looking for Kya as per the title  :dash:

Cheers

Offline The Night King

Offline The Night King

Oh I found her under the name "lya" I was looking for Kya as per the title  :dash:

Cheers

Ah you're right, it should be Lya not Kya. I somehow put a typo in her name in the title  :dash:  If it's possible for the mods to tweak then that might be helpful.

Online massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the review. Super useful. Mel has become a bit of a regular and she recommended Lya Lins. Think I was put off by a previous poor review but will likely now take the plunge. She said they also duo so might sample that.

Offline Taxi Driver

AKA Kalahari on Diva. Findable on Kommons, using 'Brazilian' filter.

1 hour incall @ £200. Near Baker Street.  March 24

Comms : Actually a bit tricky as apparently my burner phone number has a couple of strikes from jilted SPs on some site for walking so she was at first reticent  :unknown:  She requested a video call and I managed to use the old Night King charm to persuade her to accept the booking  ;)  She sends you a handy menu of costs, services and links (OF / IG etc) when you text her.

Apartment : Quite a nice basement flat in Marylebone / Baker Street area. You have to be quiet going in / leaving as she's stressed about nosy neighbours.

The SP : Brazilian SP who had been on my HL for a while. I knew she was a pal of Mel Maia, although I thought her previous underwhelming published photos really didnt do her any favours. Her newer smartphone pics are actually a lot more accurate. Speaks ok English. At a diminutive 5'1" and with a curvy all natural figure including a lovely pair of C's and a big old round booty, she's ticking all the boxes. This girl is definitely in good nick. I'd go as far as to say she has a great athletic body if you like that kind of look. Facially she's definitely a looker too. She's well made up and has shiny white teeth. A real fitty I have to say. If you saw her in the street or in a bikini on the beach you'd 100% clock her. Attached photo is representative  :wacko:

The deed : Lots of nice FK, building to DFK. A very sensual hour of GFE with good OWO and all positions delivered to order. She seemed to really enjoy herself +/or has excellent acting skills  :D

Conclusion : A great punt with a relaxed, friendly sexy woman who knows how to deliver a great GFE. Will try to repeat. YMMV

Hidden Image/Members Only

Are you saying that your phone number is blacklisted by the agency?

Online massagepuntingfan

I'm due to see her - her price has gone up to £250.