Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nikki diamonds - location  (Read 1483 times)

sex.on.fire

Yo, can someone PM me the newcastle quayside diamonds location? Considering nikki later on (unless you guys know of any girls in heaton?)

sentinel

It's on Newcastle Quayside.

How much more do you need to know, it's not all that big an area really.

Offline MasterChief

LOL he wants the exact address so he can hang about outside and see what punters look like

Offline Greenman

:yahoo:
LOL he wants the exact address so he can hang about outside and see what punters look like

Balding ,overweight ,be speckled people carrying bits of papers and A-Z and cheap nokio punting phones with red faces and trembling knees and smiles in thier faces  :rolleyes:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Yo, can someone PM me the newcastle quayside diamonds location? Considering nikki later on (unless you guys know of any girls in heaton?)

Try phoning the agency..... They should be able to help :rolleyes:

Offline NotTooOld4It

Balding ,overweight ,be speckled people carrying bits of papers and A-Z and cheap nokio punting phones with red faces and trembling knees and smiles in thier faces  :rolleyes:
Or an investigator of some kind perhaps. Benefits Agency? Tax office? Police? Press?

Offline Boom52

How do you know I wear glasses?.....and have a Nokia?  :lol:

sex.on.fire

Haha... just scoping out parking places!  :bomb:

sentinel

Actually I think Diamonds have more than one place on Newcastle Quayside, and have been known to double up with girls when the need arises.

sex.on.fire

Quayside flats are always a ball ache parking wise. Somewhere with lots of on street parking is much better I think

Offline dino1990

Quayside flats are always a ball ache parking wise. Somewhere with lots of on street parking is much better I think

did you book nikki? her owo is ace