Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rosie_hearts_british - Falkirk  (Read 2165 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7162336) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline D1rtyD0g

External Link/Members Only

Not much to say on this one because it... just wasn't good.

Rosie is the girl in the pictures, except she is at least a size 14 - or maybe a 12 at a stretch. She's taken some Myspace angle pictures for her profile, that's for sure.

Comms-wise, it was a bit difficult to pin a time to meet with her and they could have been a lot quicker. Overall she got there in the end.

Upon arrival, her attitude in person was pleasantly friendly. Maybe she was a tad bit nervous but hid it well enough. After getting the paperwork out of the way there was a bit of kissing, nothing too deep or passionate. I removed her dress and went to lick one of her nipples and this is where things went downhill. She doesn't like having them touched - haven't we all heard that rubbish before, but usually with badly spoken English! She gave some okay oral without, but it was nothing beyond the ordinary. No sloppy or deep action here. After 5 - 10 mins of an okay BJ, I asked to switch to a 69 to which she replied that she does not like being given oral. So, I rubbed her pussy for a bit and stuck a finger in, and tried to get some excitement out of her. Again, however, she does not like being fingered "hard", even though I was using one finger and being gentle. My erection at this point was asking to leave the building, but managed to get there in the end with her persistence (which I will give credit for) and mine. Fucked her in doggy with the condom on and did my thing and left.

All in all, save your money and have a wank

« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 11:49:24 am by D1rtyD0g »

Offline Falkirk GND

Thanks for the review D1rtyd0g  :hi:

With her being local, I’ve toyed with the idea of seeing her and even went as far as occasionally emailing or texting for availability. I found the comms a bit hit and miss, and definitely stand-offish. Maybe it was that, maybe just the spidey-sense, but I never took the plunge. How glad am I of that now, eh?  :yahoo:  No dfk, no tit touching, no reverse oral, no real fingering - might as well be with the Mrs!

Your review has confirmed my suspicions - one to avoid as you say! Much obliged for the info.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Thanks for the review D1rtyd0g  :hi:

With her being local, I’ve toyed with the idea of seeing her and even went as far as occasionally emailing or texting for availability. I found the comms a bit hit and miss, and definitely stand-offish. Maybe it was that, maybe just the spidey-sense, but I never took the plunge. How glad am I of that now, eh?  :yahoo:  No dfk, no tit touching, no reverse oral, no real fingering - might as well be with the Mrs!

Your review has confirmed my suspicions - one to avoid as you say! Much obliged for the info.
Pretty much my reaction to the review.
I've had her on my hotlist before and she's done some mini tours of Edinburgh where I've considered it but not had the time.
Thanks to the OP for saving me the trouble.

Offline willie loman

its remarkable the number of women who are basically non sexual, and indeed sexually  incompetent, who choose this line of work. well done for outing her,

Offline Bru1901

Pictures are old and deceptive

Looks like a 10 but is a size 14

Huge difference