Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Inese_in_London - Sutton  (Read 959 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6883387) (8 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline SilverN

External Link/Members Only

£80 half hour - blowjob, OWO, sex, massage

Nice enough and attractive enough for her age.

Neutral as asked about kissing and said OK on text but then I didn't want to on meeting, which is a first for me as I'm a dead ringer for David Gandy.

No rushing on time or clock watching willing to work ip to timer she set and made a real effort on massage and polite and friendly.

Willing to go on top and body in decent shape still, slightly taller than girls I usually go for.

Actually a pretty good massage, get the feeling she's over the job and doesn't really like it or into the sex and would rather massage.

That's what I mean when I've said on other reviews you get girls who are new to the game and young for whom the sex is still something they are into.

As I age, I'm thinking do I continue to see younger girls who may not really like me or go for older women who may be a bit jaded with the job as with any job...

« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 10:12:05 am by SilverN »

Offline SimonSays2108

Mods may need to correct the title to Inese - aside from that your experience was similar to mine re: her being jaded.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=394486.0
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 10:14:21 am by SimonSays2108 »

Offline PilotMan

Nice one, thanks for sharing - that gives a good perspective on her current performance.

Whereabouts was she located for your punt?

Offline PilotMan

Mods may need to correct the title to Inese - aside from that your experience was similar to mine re: her being jaded.

Already sorted

Offline JackSaint

Neutral as asked about kissing and said OK on text but then I didn't want to on meeting, which is a first for me as I'm a dead ringer for David Gandy.

More Mahatma than David  :D

Offline SimonSays2108

My correct review link - Apologies.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=382038.0

Offline SilverN

More Mahatma than David  :D

I stand with dianne abbot on the dangers of racial profiling and think we need to commission a left wing think tank to moderate this forum

Offline SilverN

Nice one, thanks for sharing - that gives a good perspective on her current performance.

Whereabouts was she located for your punt?

Sutton

Offline SilverN

Yeah I forgot about the spitting on the floor! Bizarre, she's a bit quirky, still has her figure but showing her age in the face if you ask me.

Online patelprat

OP that would really annoy me that she said no to FK but agreed on text and is on profile, unless the client wasn't fresh. Shouldn't matter what you look like, if minty fresh and clean. And if it does still matter to her, she should say upfront before meeting or on profile.

Did she give a reason? Or did you not ask why?

« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 02:28:08 pm by patelprat »

Offline SilverN

OP that would really annoy me that she said no to FK but agreed on text and is on profile, unless the client wasn't fresh. Shouldn't matter what you look like, if minty fresh and clean. And if it does still matter to her, she should say upfront before meeting or on profile.

Did she give a reason? Or did you not ask why?

I was surprised, I have never been turned down.

This is why I rate neutral, I would have rated negative but don't think that accurately reflects the service.

I wouldn't have seen her if she said no dfk on the booking messages.

However I have seen girls who don't offer dfk and have got dfk by suggesting if I can pay extra for dfk if they like the look of me when they see me.

I thinks she's just jaded and over the job or has a boyfriend.

I wouldn't bother asking as if they don't want to do it, forcing the issue is only going to make the booking shit.

Online patelprat

I was surprised, I have never been turned down.

This is why I rate neutral, I would have rated negative but don't think that accurately reflects the service.

I wouldn't have seen her if she said no dfk on the booking messages.

However I have seen girls who don't offer dfk and have got dfk by suggesting if I can pay extra for dfk if they like the look of me when they see me.

I thinks she's just jaded and over the job or has a boyfriend.

I wouldn't bother asking as if they don't want to do it, forcing the issue is only going to make the booking shit.

Agree you can never force the issue of course when you are there, it would just make the punt worse, but just a reason would be useful. I know she doesn't even owe you that necessary, but it's a good courtesy nevertheless, given she said yes on the text and you paid on that basis.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 04:16:35 pm by patelprat »

Offline SilverN

Agree you can never force the issue of course when you are there, it would just make the punt worse, but just a reason would be useful. I know she doesn't even owe you that necessary, but it's a good courtesy nevertheless, given she said yes on the text and you paid on that basis.

Some girls won't kiss some men, based on what they look like.

As an example I knock 10 years off my age and when I speak to some girls they say "yeah I don't guys who are too old"  and that's why they ask for age - English ella for instance and she then proceeds to tell me.her cut off age....and of course I'm above it....

Renata who is allegedly back working is one who will snog anyone but she was joking how "this job can make you go crazy" when for example you have to snog a 70 year old.

Kissing is intimate Facial contact for women, unlike sucking a dick, so it may make them feel "gross" if they don't like the look of the person.

I was in a German FKK and there was an awkward looking british guy who looked like he was perhaps slightly disabled and none of the girls would go to the room with him.

I was literally thinking "this guys can't even score in a brothel"
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 04:29:28 pm by SilverN »

Online patelprat

Some girls won't kiss some men, based on what they look like.

As an example I knock 10 years off my age and when I speak to some girls they say "yeah I don't guys who are too old"  and that's why they ask for age - English ella for instance and she then proceeds to tell me.her cut off age....and of course I'm above it....

Renata who is allegedly back working is one who will snog anyone but she was joking how "this job can make you go crazy" when for example you have to snog a 70 year old.

Kissing is intimate Facial contact for women, unlike sucking a dick, so it may make them feel "gross" if they don't like the look of the person.

I was in a German FKK and there was an awkward looking british guy who looked like he was perhaps slightly disabled and none of the girls would go to the room with him.

I was literally thinking "this guys can't even score in a brothel"

Yeah I get all that, some won't kiss all. Then the point is at least being up front. Ie she could have said kissing at discretion depending on how I feel, but I guess she didn't want to lose the booking.

Then again if you have mostly had no problems in the past, you're probably not in that category.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 09:14:54 pm by patelprat »