Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Big Disappointment  (Read 5073 times)

4 review(s) for akinkymiss (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jim59

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Marie today. No chat beforehand no GFE and no FK at all. She spent first five minutes looking for an outfit she had to find for another punt later today. Talked the whole time about about yesterday's football, her love for speedway which she goes to with her “other half”. Insisted on giving me a massage which was rubbish. After about 20 minutes I left. In 3 years of punting the is the first time I have not cum

She has massive amount of positive reviews. I guess if your into kinky sex she might be good but it didn't work for me

Offline akauya

Sorry you had a bad punt. I suggest you contact Admin and ask him to change the thread title to "akinkymiss - Hillindon". It's  always a good idea to put the prossies name and the location on the thread title which will be more helpful to punters when browsing the forum.

bigone

100 for that  :crazy:
What was you thinking.?

password02

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Marie today. No chat beforehand no GFE and no FK at all. She spent first five minutes looking for an outfit she had to find for another punt later today. Talked the whole time about about yesterday's football, her love for speedway which she goes to with her “other half”. Insisted on giving me a massage which was rubbish. After about 20 minutes I left. In 3 years of punting the is the first time I have not cum

She has massive amount of positive reviews. I guess if your into kinky sex she might be good but it didn't work for me

So in 3 years of punting you finally decide to do a review and let other members know what her services were like - Thank you for the Negative but as some of the members have said already - WTF were you thinking!!!

Would not go anywhere near this person - really cannot see what her attraction may even be and at £100 you have to be joking!!!

Any chance you can let us know what other girls you have seen this year as you have been seeing lots of girls in your 3 years

Offline leatherlover

Good God man  :scare:. £100 for a shite massage from that? Not even a HJ?

Offline StevenS

Offline rockharders

What was you thinking.?

With 831 FB on AW, a lot of punters sure like her. :wackogirl:

Offline Jimmyredcab

What was you thinking.?

I agree, simply a fat old woman.     :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Meursault

One man's meat is another man's poison, I guess.

Stealthshagger

thanks for the review, sorry you had a bad one. What was kinky about the punt you just described?

Offline Taggart

I was once told that cheap and quality do not sit happily in the same sentence. And she is cheap, and there's no quality, so the OP discovered. If I was asked to price whores on looks alone, I'd rate her at £40 hr max - and that's being kind.

Offline Jimmyredcab

One man's meat is another man's poison, I guess.

Not really, a dog is a dog ------------------ whatever way you look at it.     :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jimmyredcab

I was once told that cheap and quality do not sit happily in the same sentence. And she is cheap, and there's no quality, so the OP discovered. If I was asked to price whores on looks alone, I'd rate her at £40 hr max - and that's being kind.

She is not that cheap though, for £100 an hour you can get a very attractive pro$$ie.   :hi:

James999

Why would anyone pay to fuck a fat ugly old woman like that  :vomit:

nova painted floozie

Looks like Eddie Izzard

Sacrilege! Eddie Izzard is way more attractive.

west8

Jesus wept

Rating: 833

Hidden Image/Members Only

How on earth does a chap get 'enthusiastic' when faced with that ... ?  :crazy:

Offline Urban_G

Ouch!

Thanks for the warning, not that she's the type I go for anyway.