Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CandyCurvy5 - Nottingham  (Read 612 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5390999) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline jimf67

External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place in early March.

£70 for 30 minutes, no extras. She charges £50 for anal and has a "no more than 6" " rule, which I wasn't going to mess around wasting my money with.

Comms - all done by text, quick and with good responses.

Venue - Serviced apartment (flat) in the very centre of Nottingham, lots of people around, but enough that you don't look suspicious hanging around the entrance.

The lady - obvs she's older than stated, I'd say late 40s. Not unattractive, but not a stunner. Photos on profile are accurate.she's about 5'0" with very long hair and an ok body.

The meet - she texts me to check I'm on my way about 30 minutes before and I reply to say I'm 10 minutes away if she can see me earlier. This is ok and I set off. Get to hers, text to say I'm there, she calls back and gives me the flat number. The intercom thingy isn't working properly so she comes to the door to let me in, Luckily her flat is Ground floor and not far from the door.

Into the room, paperwork sorted and I'm instructed to undress while she does the same.

It all starts ok with some light kissing and fondling, but then when she asks if I want OWO she gives my cock a slightly rough going over with baby wipes before starting to suck it, and then when she does, her hand is at the base of it.

I ask her to suck it without hands which she ignores. I then try to remove her hand and she says no, this is what she does.

Shortly afterwards she asks if I'm ready to fuck, this is about 5-7 minutes in and I want more that this for my money, so I say no, lay down and  I'll lick you out. I do this and she makes some noises, which may have been partially real, but she "cums" quite quickly and says she's too sensitive for me to carry on.

I decide to fuck her now and it's into doggy until I fill the bag inside her pussy.

Overall I've gone for neutral as the comms were good, photos are accurate and she did deliver the services I wanted. The downside is the slightly rushed feeling and the hand-obstructed blow job.

Shes does 15 mins for £50 which if it's full service would be pretty much what I got and an ok deal.

Offline SonofAJohn

Good to see candycurvy is still providing services and maybe she has sorted herself out since her last review because she needs the money.
Still looks like you overpayed and understayed as per your review which is a shame.