Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexylexi94 - Southampton  (Read 1059 times)

Offline tel_house

Hi

Has anyone seen sexylexi94  External Link/Members Only ?

The profile has been around just over a fortnight, no phone number and 0 ratings. I would TOFTT but I'm a bit short of funds at present and have a couple of bookings in the pipeline.

Any information gratefully received

TH

mmmGoblin

Kept her on a watch list a few months ago but her profile stayed up for three days then disappeared. Re appeared under a different name but exactly same text. This is the longest her profile has been up and running. I have e-mailed her 3 times politely asking for her number so I can arrange a meeting, they have been read but no response ! Good luck, she looks fit  :wacko:

Offline tel_house

Thanks mmmGoblin

I've got quite a few sessions already booked at present but I'll try and contact her in a few weeks time

TH

Offline tel_house

BTW I've just found this External Link/Members Only
via google image search (got nothing on TinEye)   

Nicole Gagliardi is from Long Island and sophiaaamia is SOPHIA MIACOVA from  HOUSTON TX so my suspensions are aroused. I'm sure you are very unlikely to meet the girl in the photo.

No private gallery and logs in regularly so what's the scam?

Perhaps I wont bother, thought it was too good to be true.

TH

Offline nigel4498

I sent her an email too and it has not been read. Thanks for heads up TH re the pics.  :thumbsup: good work.

bighands

I did get a prompt reply to my email, so there is someone there willing to see punters - but who that might be is anyone's guess.

Offline tel_house

Are you going to TOFTT Bighands?

bighands

bighands

Fake profile now removed from AW - what a surprise.