Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Talulla - Bayswater  (Read 1679 times)

Offline a203203

URL External Link/Members Only

Paid £350 for 90 minutes
Venue Well appointed flat. Big upgrade from when I saw her two years ago. Full length mirror at the foot of the bed gives some very nice visuals. Shower is neat and well appointed, no leaks or broken bits like some WG flats. The only downside was the lift was broken, so it was six floors of stairs up and down.

Girl I first saw Talulla two years back, and I think I revisited her once or twice in the interim, but didn't review again. Given the two year gap, I thought a re-review was due. Talulla has been working on her body in the gym since I last saw her. Still a bit of baby fat but generally much more toned and tight. Her bum is bigger than her sister's now, very curvaceous and taut, tapering into a tiny waist. Really excellent genetics. Great skin all over. Her face is a bit sharper and more defined now, perhaps from some weight loss. Delicate features and quite beautiful. Her youth is also very apparent from certain angles. Tits are a nice handful. Perhaps the only improvement might be bigger nipples, but overall, a solid 8 out of 10. Her English has also improved by leaps and bounds. I can imagine booking her for a longer outcall now.

Meet Got up the last flight of stairs, and into the flat. Talulla was clad in an orange two piece, with G-string that showed off her tiny waist and meaty hips and thighs perfectly. Asked for some water and got it. She remembered me from our last meeting (seemingly) and gave me a welcome kiss. I got into the shower and back out to find her waiting for me in the bedroom. She does some of her trademark dancing and grinding standing up. I ask for DFK, which she gives a little reluctantly. This hasn't really changed... she's not much of a kisser. But luckily her body and energy make up for it.

After some more grinding and tit suckling, I ask her to change into one of her gym outfits which I saw recently on her socials. She duly swaps and we have more fun grinding and groping. She then moves down for OWO - but first asking if I wanted OWO or not - which turned out to be splendid. She has really upper her technique here and she soon had me groaning in delight. We then swap into some RO and she has a fully shaved, quite small and delicate puss. Spent about 10 minutes eating her out and she was quite vocal throughout. At one point she guides my fingers into penetration and lets out a guttural moan as I stuff two in.

After some time she wants to break out the condom and asks what position I'd like. Missionary! We assume the position but it's hard to get a rhythm going as her bed is so soft. I usually like to be upright and have the girls legs slung around my neck but the bed made it difficult to get into a good rhythm. Went into a more traditional missionary position and pounded her for a spell instead, which seemed to get her going. Then it was cowgirl, which both she and her sister are very good at. She got into a nice rhythm here. Swap into reverse cowgirl to see more of those thick hips at work. Then doggy which she seemed to enjoy, producing more vocals. All of this with the full length mirror was quite nice. I increased the tempo in doggy and she seemed to relish it... arching her back and hips higher and burying her face in the bed. Just the perfect pose.

We then took a break, a bit more OWO, RO and general stroking and groping. She was very wet throughout. "I like you" she said, somewhat shyly, which was endearing. Then I decided to finish up with about 15 minutes of pounding. I got her into spoons and commenced stage one of thrusting... she let out a 'oh my god' as I slipped in in spoons... quite a tight position. (Actually I forgot to mention we also did a prone bone and 'split prone bone', and she let out a similar guttural moan in the latter position... really hitting her spots it seems). Anyway, we commence thrusting and she starts making sounds I haven't heard from her before. Guttual moans and groans. I grasp her neck lightly and she pushes my hand against it harder. I do a bit of breathplay covering her mouth and nose and she wants more. She even takes my hand and fist in her mouth, moaning louder each time I do it. We do 15 solid minutes of pounding with her moaning getting more guttural and ragged until I finish in the bag. She was all smiles after and gave me a peck on the cheek. Shower and out. Definitely one of the most solid Diva performers. She will be around through April, she says.

Offline jesse4585

Nice one.  :drinks:  I see from your earlier review that her sister is Fortune,  another well reviewed lass both here & on Diva External Link/Members Only.

I'm not that bothered about DFK,  so this has put Talulla firmly on the hotlist!

Offline a203203

cheers, actually looking at your reviews, and jumanji is high on my list.. wanted to see her today but she wasn't responding to the diva receptionist!

Online patelprat

How does she compare to her sis in looks, body and service, does anyone know?
At least her sis lists DFK.

Offline Stanford97

I see from your earlier review that her sister is Fortune
Great intel, cheers. Her photos are much better than Fortune’s too, some of the furnishings in the backdrops remind me of the guided tour I did around Kensington Palace, must be a classy chick.

Offline jesse4585

Great intel, cheers. Her photos are much better than Fortune’s too, some of the furnishings in the backdrops remind me of the guided tour I did around Kensington Palace, must be a classy chick.
You're most welcome. Yeah, I'd guess the indoor pro pics are invariably taken at a photographers studio or similar. But assuming she had a say concerning the background, does imply a touch of class on her part.

Offline a203203

How does she compare to her sis in looks, body and service, does anyone know?
At least her sis lists DFK.

both are gorgeous with 9/10 bodies IMO. the only thing that could be improved is their tits. Fortune is leaner and skinnier, but still has a great bum. Both now have impeccable service as well. Fortune used to be much better than T but now they are on par. Fortune offers DFK, but I've received it only after multiple visits and a bit of coaxing. I would say Talulla is the more orgasmic and wilder of the two. Fortune more vanilla, but she has a great personality and amazing legs, bum and hips.

Online patelprat

both are gorgeous with 9/10 bodies IMO. the only thing that could be improved is their tits. Fortune is leaner and skinnier, but still has a great bum. Both now have impeccable service as well. Fortune used to be much better than T but now they are on par. Fortune offers DFK, but I've received it only after multiple visits and a bit of coaxing. I would say Talulla is the more orgasmic and wilder of the two. Fortune more vanilla, but she has a great personality and amazing legs, bum and hips.

Nice. Seems like both are worth fucking then, if I can get over the lack of DFK.