Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SuperSoakerxx - Tooting  (Read 946 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5230523) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

Finally caught up with Natalie, who had been on my HL for a while.

Comms
It's not straightforward to book Natalie. She handles her own comms and is a bit flaky. Never been able to pin down a booking in the past but, on this occasion, it was easy to arrange on the day. All by WhatsApp.

The girl
It's her in the pics though, as other have mentioned, they are quite old. Mid-30s brunette, lots of tats, nice tits, pretty eyes, nice smile, thickset, size 12-14, out of shape. Friendly to chat to.

The service
Kissing was light (some smoker's breath) and she never committed to it. Reasonable BJ/CIM/swallow and some attention to the balls. Sex was a bit mechanical and passive (CG, mish, doggy) but I was happy to lead. 2 pops.

£130/hr. Her hour price seems to vary between this and £150.

Rating
Not worth travelling to see IMO given her flakiness. Might have been a positive if she had engaged more in the kissing and had more energy.

Offline MLawro93

Thanks for this review, I was thinking of attempting another booking given the last one resulting in being ghosted. You've made my mind up for me  :thumbsup:

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Sorry it wasn't any better than my account or encounter.

I thought I'd caught up with reviewing her as well as the mention  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=390342.msg3967326#msg3967326.  Apols if this passed you by and might've saved you the trouble.  Think it's just past the 6 months now since she kept me waiting around outside and inside the stairwell at the Tooting Premier Inn.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Sorry it wasn't any better than my account or encounter.

I thought I'd caught up with reviewing her as well as the mention  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=390342.msg3967326#msg3967326Apols if this passed you by and might've saved you the trouble.  Think it's just past the 6 months now since she kept me waiting around outside and inside the stairwell at the Tooting Premier Inn.

Not at all. I saw your comments at the time and was reminded of "pudgy and tats" when I glanced over the reviews prior to meeting. I knew about her physique and some of her limitations but she's been on my hotlist for years I think so I took an opportunistic punt. I've no regrets and think she could be good fun when she's a bit more into the punt. She seemed tired when I saw her.
:drinks:

Online LLPunting

Not at all. I saw your comments at the time and was reminded of "pudgy and tats" when I glanced over the reviews prior to meeting. I knew about her physique and some of her limitations but she's been on my hotlist for years I think so I took an opportunistic punt. I've no regrets and think she could be good fun when she's a bit more into the punt. She seemed tired when I saw her.
:drinks:

Thing is with so many wanting a soak she's probably always drained.  No hint in my session she was up for or willing to do it herself.